Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

WOAH karma?

Post New Thread Reply   

Caesar
BANNED
Old 01-21-2006 , 23:42   WOAH karma?
Reply With Quote #1

I dont understand this, I have posted about maybe 2 reviews on two plugins BAM -2 karma, I post one about asking for a plugin to give people flags for a plugin - BAM -1 karma, I make another request for a plugin that kicks people for changing to Terrorist or CT and then to Spectator, BAM -2 karma...

I dont understand is karma being abused or anything, because I go around the forums and alot of people that make constructive posts or are just asking for some general help on amx, have -1 - -20 karma, its ridiculous...
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 01-22-2006 , 00:00  
Reply With Quote #2

They see the red and they just keep going and going ;-\
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 01-22-2006 , 08:52   Re: WOAH karma?
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar
I dont understand this, I have posted about maybe 2 reviews on two plugins BAM -2 karma, I post one about asking for a plugin to give people flags for a plugin - BAM -1 karma, I make another request for a plugin that kicks people for changing to Terrorist or CT and then to Spectator, BAM -2 karma...

I dont understand is karma being abused or anything, because I go around the forums and alot of people that make constructive posts or are just asking for some general help on amx, have -1 - -20 karma, its ridiculous...
The karma system is pretty retarded IMO. It just leads to posts like these.

psst i'm organizing an armed insurrection against bail do you wanna come <.< >.>
Veteran Member
Old 01-22-2006 , 09:16  
Reply With Quote #4

I'll come.. as long as you don't tell anyone

www.psmod.net (the better psychostats)
PAOL
Send a message via ICQ to Proach
RebeI
Old 01-22-2006 , 11:05  
Reply With Quote #5

I'm in. But if Bailopan sees this post. For every time you utter my name I will KILL you.

@Caesar
I do know that when I fisrt started and I saw a person with negitive Karma.. I assumed they were noob assholes who ask for stupid stuff. And if the post was even remotely noobish... I wanted to make there Karma even lower. Thank the heavens I couldn't yet. Because now I know thats just not right... But I'm sure there are plenty of other people who wouldnt hesitate to do it

I actually remember one of those posts, and I wanted to give you negative Karma. I guess is a kind of prejudice. Actually thats exactly what it is. (if im right that is)

But none the less you have to look at its Good side... It lets you know if the people who are helping have the athority and knowledge in AMX to do so..

For Example.. I have 0 Karma... You shouldn't take my word because you dont know if I'll help you or screw you over
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 01-22-2006 , 11:29  
Reply With Quote #6

ROUND DRAW.
Old 01-22-2006 , 13:36  
Reply With Quote #7

karma will be heavily changed someday, just deal with it for now
Veteran Member
Old 01-22-2006 , 15:11  
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk552
ROUND DRAW.
Round end, I win.
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
Lord_Destros
Veteran Member
Old 01-22-2006 , 19:01  
Reply With Quote #9

lol sadly i need a karma plugin for my forums, RELEASE IT BAIL!!!!

lol, i need a method to see which clan members are more liked and which aren't so i actually wouldn't mind the useless karma wars

@ceaser you now have +2 karma i'm guessing since peeps read this post and felt bad for you. My karma tends to stay somewhere and suddenly boom. I was at -5 for a few weeks and now i've been at 15-18 for like 3 months
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Destros
BAILOPAN
Old 01-22-2006 , 19:02  
Reply With Quote #10

I did release it, just search, I posted it somewhere...