Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

AdminmodX - A port of some adminmod commands

Post New Thread Reply   

kaddar
Old 09-08-2004 , 00:43  
Reply With Quote #31

Picking up a rune uses pfn_touch, try turning auto rune pickup on, server admins, and if it doesn't force pick up the rune, then most likely something is causing pfn_touch to not be sent to runemod.
Lasershock
Old 09-12-2004 , 13:30  
Reply With Quote #32

can anyone fix the problem with that the host on a listen server dont have access to any cmds in this plugin?? i think its because im getting access through ip way and not steamid like zor stated before
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 09-12-2004 , 16:10  
Reply With Quote #33

Ok first off...I thought about this. This isn't a problem with this plugin. As what I use is the following:

Code:
if(!(get_user_flags(id) & ADMIN_BAN))     {         client_print(id, print_console, "[AMXX] You do not have access to this command!")     }

So, if your admins are being assigned their flags via Amxmodx, then they will have access to this command. If they are NOT, as in your case by the sounds of it. Then they will NOT have access to the commands. So you first need to figure out why they are not getting assigned their flags!

So what you first have to do is get onto the server, then goto console and type in this:

Code:
amx_who

This should list all the ppl on the server and what flags they have. Once this is done you can start to figure out WTF is up.

Cool? Cheers! And Luck!

PS If this is not the case, then you should think about a dedicated server instead, thats what I use on my own puter to do testing, not a listenserver.
Old 09-12-2004 , 19:13  
Reply With Quote #34

Great plugin Zor. Just one problem though that im getting is when i try to unllama someone it doesnt work it says that there id or name is not on the server.
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 09-13-2004 , 16:26  
Reply With Quote #35

You have to unllama llama. Their name is now Llama.

Cheers!
Old 09-14-2004 , 07:46  
Reply With Quote #36

Yep i do this but it comes up with the message that Llama has been lamafied and it doesnt change there name back or they are unable to change there name until map change or they leave and come back to the server.
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 09-14-2004 , 19:58  
Reply With Quote #37

Ok thats a definate bug. This musta been part of the recent update. Sry to treat ya like a N00b but gotta make sure!!! Ok will look at it!

Cheers!
Old 09-14-2004 , 20:07  
Reply With Quote #38

Np mate i just wished i knew as much as you did about the programming.
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 09-14-2004 , 20:17  
Reply With Quote #39

Ok Speedy I got an update out. I fixed those problems that you noticed! All thanks goes out to you! Good luck with the new version shout if you have problems!!!

Cheers!
Old 09-15-2004 , 16:50  
Reply With Quote #40

Cool Zor thx mate gonna install now