Post New Thread Reply   

venter25
Old 07-13-2020 , 19:19   Re: [TF2] Bot Combat Improvements
Reply With Quote #31

Freaking love this! Thank you.
EfeDursun125
Old 08-22-2020 , 04:41   Re: [TF2] Bot Combat Improvements
Reply With Quote #32

tf_bot_combat_improvements Why becomes useless? Now plugin only allows players to press attack buttons but tfbots can do it by self...

I see aiming logic is removed.
Marqueritte
Old 08-22-2020 , 21:03   Re: [TF2] Bot Combat Improvements
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by EfeDursun125 View Post
tf_bot_combat_improvements Why becomes useless? Now plugin only allows players to press attack buttons but tfbots can do it by self...

I see aiming logic is removed.
Some of improvements have been moved as separate plugins, but i did removed some code since it was mostly problematic, like demomen pill arc made them no longer predict a targets movement and instead try tracking it like its hitscan. aim tracking hasn't been removed per se, i guess when ender updated it to the new syntax he forgot about the default aim, tbh i actually have no idea why there's force attack button on some of aim tracking. but i know for a for a fact spies sometimes don't shoot at enemies even when undiguised, so i figure that forcing them to shoot will help. but seems to still alot of issues with plugin itself, like the default aim speed being not in the code. i wouldn't really consider it as useless since it still has things that bots wouldn't normally do.
EfeDursun125
Old 08-22-2020 , 22:59   Re: [TF2] Bot Combat Improvements
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marqueritte View Post
Some of improvements have been moved as separate plugins, but i did removed some code since it was mostly problematic, like demomen pill arc made them no longer predict a targets movement and instead try tracking it like its hitscan. aim tracking hasn't been removed per se, i guess when ender updated it to the new syntax he forgot about the default aim, tbh i actually have no idea why there's force attack button on some of aim tracking. but i know for a for a fact spies sometimes don't shoot at enemies even when undiguised, so i figure that forcing them to shoot will help. but seems to still alot of issues with plugin itself, like the default aim speed being not in the code. i wouldn't really consider it as useless since it still has things that bots wouldn't normally do.
Because spy bots prefer to escape without revealing themselves by attacking while behind the enemy in medium-long range. "aim tracking hasn't been removed" TF2_LookAtPos not used in OnPlayerRunCmd... tfbots can't aim to targeteyes by self.
Marqueritte
Old 08-26-2020 , 18:03   Re: [TF2] Bot Combat Improvements
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by EfeDursun125 View Post
Because spy bots prefer to escape without revealing themselves by attacking while behind the enemy in medium-long range. "aim tracking hasn't been removed" TF2_LookAtPos not used in OnPlayerRunCmd... tfbots can't aim to targeteyes by self.
Hmm seems like you're right, going to fix this later. thanks for the clarification
EfeDursun125
Old 08-26-2020 , 22:41   Re: [TF2] Bot Combat Improvements
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marqueritte View Post
Hmm seems like you're right, going to fix this later. thanks for the clarification
No problem.
coolduke2008
Old 09-28-2020 , 14:28   Re: [TF2] Bot Combat Improvements
Reply With Quote #37

Do you think you and Marqueritte could work with Showin he made a plugin called "TF2 bot Overhaul" It has similar features to you guys mods ranging from bots supporting PLR, Robot destruction, Player destruction etc
Heres his discord: https://discord.gg/tpUjHgW
and heres his plugin: https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/4134

Last edited by coolduke2008; 09-28-2020 at 16:20.
EfeDursun125
Old 09-29-2020 , 03:34   Re: [TF2] Bot Combat Improvements
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolduke2008 View Post
Do you think you and Marqueritte could work with Showin he made a plugin called "TF2 bot Overhaul" It has similar features to you guys mods ranging from bots supporting PLR, Robot destruction, Player destruction etc
Heres his discord: https://discord.gg/tpUjHgW
and heres his plugin: https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/4134
... Didn't you see my name in the credit section? or you didn't read it.

type "sm plugins list" to console and see my plugins, I gave them many plugins that I did not publish. and Showin is my friend
coolduke2008
Old 09-29-2020 , 16:38   Re: [TF2] Bot Combat Improvements
Reply With Quote #39

Sorry im blind af.
Ah_Roon
Old 12-08-2020 , 22:26   Re: [TF2] Bot Combat Improvements
Reply With Quote #40

This plugins cause lag on server when on Medieval mode such as DeGroot Keep or Burghausen

Currently in development: Starlight Paradise