Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Evil Admin: Fart

Post New Thread Reply   

bifurcator
Old 10-23-2014 , 18:33   Re: Evil Admin: Fart
Reply With Quote #11

I've tried everything I know to get this plugin working. I have sv_pure 1 set. I've added all the paths to sounds I know of to the whitelist. I've added the sounds in every folder locally I know of and I still get "Failed to load sound "misc\anxious.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository" when using sm_fart.

Is this plugin no longer working?
YoNer
Old 10-27-2014 , 11:05   Re: Evil Admin: Fart
Reply With Quote #12

Seems most plugins with custom sounds stopped working with sv_pure 1, i keep spamming threads with this to see if anyone has any clues on how to fix without changing sv_pure

After October 15th update I started having issues with all plugins with custom sounds not playing any of them (an in the particular case of Brofist, just crashing the client as well)

I found a server running the quake sounds plugin (currently not working on my server) that had the quake tag, I entered and found the plugin was working there, so it had to be something on my server and not TF2.

I even found that I could not play the local copies of the quake sounds files on my computer using the play command from the console while connected to my server but I could if i was connected to the other server I had found, so guessed it was an sv_pure issue

I changed sv_pure on my server to -1 and everything was working. However , my server was on sv_pure 1 and had always been, I had not added any exceptions to the whitelist file and still all plugins using custom sounds worked great, so its something valve changed on sv_pure 1 that now broke the plugins, or maybe sv_pure now works as it should always have.
painn
Old 03-10-2015 , 10:08   Re: Evil Admin: Fart
Reply With Quote #13

hi help make code public comands !fart (tf2 server funny) thanks you

Last edited by painn; 03-10-2015 at 10:16.