Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Mod-Request: Murder & Mayhem

Post New Thread Reply   

TheJester
Old 06-03-2014 , 20:58   Mod-Request: Murder & Mayhem
Reply With Quote #1

Hey Folks!

I would like to request a plugin/mod for CS 1.6 ..

Some nights ago a friend and I were playing Slender Man and kind of thought that sth smiliar should exist in CS 1.6 ..

So, we came up with an idea for a Mod .. but unfortunately our modding skills are, let's say, not good !

We didn't find anyone in our Steam Friendlist who's able to create sth. like this, so we thought about posting a request here, finding out if someone of you is up for this!

We wrote everything down, so prepare for a Wall of Text!

--

Murder & Mayhem

Murderer objective (CT): Only one gets chosen as being the murderer each round (random order). The murderer gets
90% invisiblity when he stands still, 50% invisibility when he's walking and 0% invisibility if he's running. He also gets a knife and a flashlight, so he can find and kill the survivors.

Survivors objective (T): There can be up to 31 survivors (obviously). The survivors get a flashlight with very
limited usage (about 10 seconds per survivor). They must try to hide from the murderer and avoid getting killed
within the round time. The last living survivor wins the round, and the round restarts.

Additional information:
- Each kill the murderer commits gives 1 kill.
- Last living survivor gets 10 kills (the last living survivor can't get killed if he is the only player alive).
- Second last survivor gets 8 kills.
- Third last survivor gets 6 kills.
- If the round time goes out and there are still some survivors that haven't been killed, they get 5 kills each.
- once someone gets 100 kills or above he wins and the map will change.

Also if possible: I'd like to have a system where you can place spawn points all over the map. Each round a USP
with 2 bullets spawns on one of these spawn points. Killing the murderer should give 15 kills.

My main idea of this mod was to play on very dark maps where flashlights would benefit the players, but it should
depend on the map and not the mod.

sooo

Thank you in advance for a) taking your time to read the whole wall of Text and b) eventually putting up the effort to reply to this

Cya around and take care everyone!
EthicalHacker007
Veteran Member
Old 06-03-2014 , 23:37   Re: Mod-Request: Murder & Mayhem
Reply With Quote #2

The murderer has a knife, that means survivors hp must be below 55? Also survivors weapons should be stripped including knife? If the murderer has 100 hp, and just a single survivor has a usp with 2 bullets, don't you think it's very easy for the murderer to not get killed? Since usp, IIRC damages with -12 hp to body hits and & -56, -60 in a headshot(not accurate). Also do you have some maps or know mapping? I think some more gameplay could be added, but I never played Slender Man. Will try soon.
Old 06-04-2014 , 09:48   Re: Mod-Request: Murder & Mayhem
Reply With Quote #3

I think the survivors having 55 HP to begin with is a very good idea, let's add that to the list :]!

Yes the survivors should only carry a flashlight, no knives.

About the murderer being too hard to kill - I don't agree. Remember he can take fall damage from chasing the suvivors as well. You just have to be smart while using the gun, it does grant you 15 kills after all.
GinNNy
Old 06-04-2014 , 10:32   Re: Mod-Request: Murder & Mayhem
Reply With Quote #4

why not making it 100 hp and knife 1 damage he will die lol
TheJester
Old 06-04-2014 , 20:15   Re: Mod-Request: Murder & Mayhem
Reply With Quote #5

That sounds like an even better idea. 55 HP was too Half-Life'ish :/.

We should keep adding ideas, and I'll update the first post until an interested coder hopefully will show up.