Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Taking screenshot

Post New Thread Reply   

HaRRiKiRi
Old 05-17-2008 , 18:02   Taking screenshot
Reply With Quote #1

Hi. I am making a cw plugin and everything is running great, except that I would want to take screenshot of the scoreboard after the first and second half of the match. I know that console can't take a screenshot, so I would want that every player in the match takes a screenshot automatically. Then I can take the screens from whomever I want (like Me for example) and upload them to the site. If that ain't possible, then can anybody tell me how to create a timer or delay. Now I have that after the round played reaches "round to play" then everyones team is switched and a cfg is run. But that is too fast and players can't create a screenshot that fast by hand. So I would want something like a 5 second timer during which round is not started (during which one team is dead and the other is waiting for restart).

Thanks for help.
HaRRiKiRi
Old 05-18-2008 , 06:47   Re: Taking screenshot
Reply With Quote #2

(Can't Edit for some reason)

Well if no one knows a way to do it. Then I will just make it switch the teams at the start of the round, not the end. This way there are like 3 second to create a screenshot, and I have a srcTV on it, so I can take the screens in demo too. But I do have another question, How can I make the cfgs to run without showing every function. Like "Console: sv_paused set to 1" (or something like that). I just want it to load the cfg and type a line like "CW config loaded".

Thanks again (if anyone will reply).