Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

TS3 Connected to server like fastcup (cs 1.6)

Post New Thread Reply   

Whoisnext
Old 03-26-2021 , 16:34   TS3 Connected to server like fastcup (cs 1.6)
Reply With Quote #1

Hi Can someone help me and explain me how can i connect my server with ts3 like fastcup has Terrorist to be able to join in T room and CT to be able to join in CT room if CT tries to join in T room in ts3 to not be allowed / any special perms or something how do i do it please help me and explain if i need special perms on ts3 Thanks alot.
deprale
Old 06-17-2021 , 23:25   Re: TS3 Connected to server like fastcup (cs 1.6)
Reply With Quote #2

You'd have to create your very very own TS3 plugin which communicates with a SQL database, and an amxx plugin that communicates with the SQL database as well, but then you'd have the problem of recognising who is who, so... you can achieve that with 3 methods:
1. Make everyone register on teamspeak with their steamID.
2. (Very dumb) make everyone join with the same name as they're currently connected on the server. (People are also very dumdum so yeah... relying on users/players to do that would also be dumdum)
3. Actually smarter way(Probably most convenient without actually making anyone register on teamspeak with their current STEAM_ID, and also don't have to go through the hassle of "wrong STEAMID" copy paste from unreliable users -> Query Player IP's -> Store in new match -> Store new match on SQL -> TS3 Plugin queries all IP's connected -> Gathers matching IP's -> Send following IP's in T/CT -> Profit?
Still, good luck anyone who's willing to do it for free!
(Also could probably go without a SQL database, but it would frankly be a bit more headachy)

1 -> Way more reliable, since VPN tunnelling is a thing hehe, yep, looking at you ExpressVPN.
2 -> Really... wouldn't even consider it if I were you.
3 -> Has a lot of cons like I said, people could be using VPN tunneling (they have app-specific IP's), maybe they're on their phone on TS3 and using data(not uncommon for ppl in 1.6 to not own a usb mic) or not connected to the same wi-fi and it's also not uncommon for some ISP's to assign different IP's to different macs, and there are lots of routers that have this option as well, or maybe... you know, they join from a proxy or are using one (TS3Proxy services).

BEST solution would involve having a third party app but then again, that would be wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much work.

Last edited by deprale; 06-17-2021 at 23:31.