Raised This Month: $13 Target: $400
 3% 

VIP sma wont compile


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
itoxicreal
Member
Join Date: Jun 2018
Old 05-28-2020 , 14:50   VIP sma wont compile
Reply With Quote #1

Hi i have a vip.sma but it wont compile can anyone help me please thank you!

vip.sma
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (1) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (26) : error 017: undefined symbol "get_configsdir"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (27) : error 017: undefined symbol "add"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (29) : error 017: undefined symbol "fopen"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (34) : error 017: undefined symbol "feof"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (36) : error 017: undefined symbol "fgets"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (37) : error 017: undefined symbol "trim"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (40) : error 017: undefined symbol "parse"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (42) : error 017: undefined symbol "ArrayPushString"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (43) : error 017: undefined symbol "ArrayPushString"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (44) : error 017: undefined symbol "ArrayPushString"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (47) : error 017: undefined symbol "fclose"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (50) : error 017: undefined symbol "get_maxplayers"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (52) : error 017: undefined symbol "register_cvar"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (53) : error 017: undefined symbol "register_cvar"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (55) : error 017: undefined symbol "register_forward"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (55) : warning 215: expression has no effect
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (55) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (55) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (55) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 19 Errors.
// Could not locate output file C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\compile d\vip.amx (compile failed).
itoxicreal is offline
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Macedonia
Old 05-28-2020 , 16:36   Re: VIP sma wont compile
Reply With Quote #2

How do we help if we don't see the code? If you don't have an obvious mistake on the first line, I'm assuming the file's enconding is not supported by the compiler.
__________________
OciXCrom is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
supertrio17
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Serbia
Old 05-29-2020 , 05:36   Re: VIP sma wont compile
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by itoxicreal View Post
Hi i have a vip.sma but it wont compile can anyone help me please thank you!

vip.sma
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (1) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (26) : error 017: undefined symbol "get_configsdir"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (27) : error 017: undefined symbol "add"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (29) : error 017: undefined symbol "fopen"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (34) : error 017: undefined symbol "feof"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (36) : error 017: undefined symbol "fgets"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (37) : error 017: undefined symbol "trim"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (40) : error 017: undefined symbol "parse"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (42) : error 017: undefined symbol "ArrayPushString"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (43) : error 017: undefined symbol "ArrayPushString"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (44) : error 017: undefined symbol "ArrayPushString"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (47) : error 017: undefined symbol "fclose"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (50) : error 017: undefined symbol "get_maxplayers"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (52) : error 017: undefined symbol "register_cvar"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (53) : error 017: undefined symbol "register_cvar"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (55) : error 017: undefined symbol "register_forward"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (55) : warning 215: expression has no effect
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (55) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (55) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
// C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\vip.sma (55) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 19 Errors.
// Could not locate output file C:\Users\***\addons\amxmodx\scripting\compile d\vip.amx (compile failed).
I'm guessing it's your first time compiling .sma. So where you found that plugin, you have modules and includes you need, you might not have all .inc files there that you need, or you didn't specifie include in your .sma. You need to put that includes in folder scripting\include\includes.inc.

From error code you gave us I found that you need this includes:

Code:
amxmisc.inc 
string.inc
file.inc
cellarray.inc
amxmodx.inc //I don't know how are you compiling without this one but ok...
fakemeta.inc
Give us your .sma that you are trying to compile if you don't know where the error is.
supertrio17 is offline
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Macedonia
Old 05-29-2020 , 05:46   Re: VIP sma wont compile
Reply With Quote #4

@supertrio17 ‐ you're still quoting the first post for no reason.

An error on line 1 doesn't suggest that includes are missing. Also, file, string and cellarray are all included in amxmodx, so there is ni point in including them manually.
__________________
OciXCrom is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
supertrio17
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Serbia
Old 05-29-2020 , 06:07   Re: VIP sma wont compile
Reply With Quote #5

Hm, I was searching a bit and that error on line 1 was due to inproper decoder. So you are probably using unicode, but for some characters and symbols you need ANSI.

But still, we can't know anything without your sma file.

Last edited by supertrio17; 05-29-2020 at 06:08.
supertrio17 is offline
itoxicreal
Member
Join Date: Jun 2018
Old 05-29-2020 , 16:54   Re: VIP sma wont compile
Reply With Quote #6

here is the sma
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (vip.sma - 15 views - 6.7 KB)
itoxicreal is offline
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Macedonia
Old 05-29-2020 , 17:29   Re: VIP sma wont compile
Reply With Quote #7

Like I said - the problem is in the file's enconding. Change it to ANSI or just transfer the code into a .sma file that's working.
__________________
OciXCrom is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
itoxicreal
Member
Join Date: Jun 2018
Old 05-30-2020 , 20:22   Re: VIP sma wont compile
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
Like I said - the problem is in the file's enconding. Change it to ANSI or just transfer the code into a .sma file that's working.
when i did and tried to compile it said "fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "NewStats""
itoxicreal is offline
fysiks
Veteran Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Flatland, USA
Old 05-30-2020 , 21:05   Re: VIP sma wont compile
Reply With Quote #9

That means you are missing that include file. Find it and put it in your 'include' folder.
__________________
fysiks is offline
itoxicreal
Member
Join Date: Jun 2018
Old 05-31-2020 , 02:15   Re: VIP sma wont compile
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
That means you are missing that include file. Find it and put it in your 'include' folder.
I searched every where and i cant find it, can you help?
itoxicreal is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode