Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 01-20-2021 , 11:15   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1521

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenConn1 View Post
I am slightly concerned regarding this "GSLT banning" with this plugin if I'm honest.
Then don't run this pluigin, or any other plugin, which is crossing the Valve guidelines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenConn1 View Post
Is there any evidence that turning off "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" won't get my tokens banned?
No, there is technically no "evidence" of such, but solely claims.

Some of these claims do however come from people who seems to be involved in certain throwaway token services. But even that does not give any guarantee, at all.

On the other hand, as a competitor to you, I could theoretically be sharing false information with you, such as e.g. that Valve were not banning any more, even if they were still doing so.

If you were relying on that information, you would still get your tokens banned by relying on that information, and as such, have a more tough life with your game servers, solely because you believed my "false information".

There are probably a few out there, who would be using any kind of available tricks, to make life harder for you, while you are/were their competitor...

And, - if there was evidence that Valve hadn't been banning anyone for the past few years, that would NOT guarantee that Valve won't start banning again tomorrow.

Very short: When you start playing with fire, you have ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
HiddenConn1
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-21-2021 , 06:49   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1522

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDeviL View Post
Then don't run this pluigin, or any other plugin, which is crossing the Valve guidelines.

No, there is technically no "evidence" of such, but solely claims.

Some of these claims do however come from people who seems to be involved in certain throwaway token services. But even that does not give any guarantee, at all.

On the other hand, as a competitor to you, I could theoretically be sharing false information with you, such as e.g. that Valve were not banning any more, even if they were still doing so.

If you were relying on that information, you would still get your tokens banned by relying on that information, and as such, have a more tough life with your game servers, solely because you believed my "false information".

There are probably a few out there, who would be using any kind of available tricks, to make life harder for you, while you are/were their competitor...

And, - if there was evidence that Valve hadn't been banning anyone for the past few years, that would NOT guarantee that Valve won't start banning again tomorrow.

Very short: When you start playing with fire, you have ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES.
Thank you for your response, Darkdevil. Much appreciated.

I wasn't hoping to rely on the responses, I was just nervously curious. Although I'll avoid the 'possibility' of a GSLT ban, I still thank and appreciate your response!

Good day.
Old 01-24-2021 , 02:05   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1523

anyone know why the !ws and !knfie isnt working on my server?
KevZ_
Old 01-24-2021 , 13:45   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1524

yeah, the !knife !ws don't work for me either, i have updated the PTah many times, tried all the different versions, nothing seems to work. Any advice on how to get this working?
Gabkin
Old 01-27-2021 , 19:02   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1525

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevZ_ View Post
yeah, the !knife !ws don't work for me either, i have updated the PTah many times, tried all the different versions, nothing seems to work. Any advice on how to get this working?
go in configs and open core cfg go down to the bottom to find this
"FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" "no"

If you're is on "yes" change it to "no"

Last edited by Gabkin; 01-27-2021 at 19:03. Reason: miss spelling
notzefoh
Old 01-27-2021 , 21:44   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1526

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabkin View Post
go in configs and open core cfg go down to the bottom to find this
"FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" "no"

If you're is on "yes" change it to "no"

i did this already and !ws and !knife still dont work in my server but !gloves does
gerenda110
Old 01-30-2021 , 09:48   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1527

Hello.
Some people have works the knifes, but lot of people is not works. the proble is this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M5v...ew?usp=sharing not changes.... database error? or what? No error in console/log nothing, Ptah 1.2 i need to update 1.3?

Last edited by gerenda110; 01-30-2021 at 12:19.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-30-2021 , 19:44   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1528

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerenda110 View Post
Hello.
Some people have works the knifes, but lot of people is not works. the proble is this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M5v...ew?usp=sharing not changes.... database error? or what? No error in console/log nothing, Ptah 1.2 i need to update 1.3?
Make sure to follow the installation tutorial carefully.

Installation
  • Use this without a GSLT token (LAN server), or use a token service for your servers, or your account will be banned from operating game servers, and a month cooldown from playing the game.
  • Edit csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs/core.cfg => Change "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" "yes" to "no"
  • Install PTaH 1.1.0+ (DOWNLOAD PTaH)
  • Copy the folder structure to your gameserver.
  • (OPTIONAL) If you want to use MySQL instead of SQLite (storage-local), edit addons/sourcemod/configs/databases.cfg file and add the MySQL db connection details under "weapons" title, then change "sm_weapons_db_connection" cvar inside cfg/sourcemod/weapons.cfg file to "weapons"
  • Restart server.
Also download the latest versions of:Also make sure you have the latest version of weapons: https://build.kgns.dev/job/csgo-weap...weapons-38.zip

Plugin itself works correctly, as long as you do the correct installation, use it for more than 3 years and without problems.
gerenda110
Old 01-31-2021 , 03:33   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1529

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Make sure to follow the installation tutorial carefully.

Installation
  • Use this without a GSLT token (LAN server), or use a token service for your servers, or your account will be banned from operating game servers, and a month cooldown from playing the game.
  • Edit csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs/core.cfg => Change "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" "yes" to "no"
  • Install PTaH 1.1.0+ (DOWNLOAD PTaH)
  • Copy the folder structure to your gameserver.
  • (OPTIONAL) If you want to use MySQL instead of SQLite (storage-local), edit addons/sourcemod/configs/databases.cfg file and add the MySQL db connection details under "weapons" title, then change "sm_weapons_db_connection" cvar inside cfg/sourcemod/weapons.cfg file to "weapons"
  • Restart server.
Also download the latest versions of:Also make sure you have the latest version of weapons: https://build.kgns.dev/job/csgo-weap...weapons-38.zip

Plugin itself works correctly, as long as you do the correct installation, use it for more than 3 years and without problems.
I have works correctly too, but lst update since got this
Mysil
Old 02-03-2021 , 19:06   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1530

hey. got the plugin to work, and all is good until the server restarts when its empty, or sometimes when the map changes.

weapons.smx and gloves.smx goes missing from the plugins folder, and i have to reupload the files to get the plugin to work again. any solution to this?