Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

AimBot Detection

Post New Thread Reply   

Balgaa
Old 03-21-2010 , 15:00   Silent Aimbot detection
Reply With Quote #981

i installed aimbotdetect 1.4b on CentOS 5.4 Linux OS based HLDS.

i enable auto-watch one of player who is using silent aimbot cheat and got reply from Aimbot detector:

[Aimbot Detector] Could not spawn bot due to victim location.

then nothing happen to that player.

Anything i did wrong or aimbotdetector 1.4b can't detect such type?
Bugsy
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 03-21-2010 , 16:44   Re: Silent Aimbot detection
Reply With Quote #982

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgaa View Post
i installed aimbotdetect 1.4b on CentOS 5.4 Linux OS based HLDS.

i enable auto-watch one of player who is using silent aimbot cheat and got reply from Aimbot detector:

[Aimbot Detector] Could not spawn bot due to victim location.

then nothing happen to that player.

Anything i did wrong or aimbotdetector 1.4b can't detect such type?
This means the watched player was in a location where the plugin could not spawn a bot because above his head was a ceiling of a cave\room or the upper boundary of the map.
Old 03-22-2010 , 01:55   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #983

Hi Bugsy,

I put amx_aimwatch pinix 1.

[Aimbot Detector] Aimbot monitoring on deGi was stopped.
[Aimbot Detector] Now monitoring piNix for aimbot.
*** piNix killed deGi with a headshot from m4a1 ***
[Aimbot Detector] Could not spawn bot due to victim

I tested it on de_dust2 map. Pinix shoot deGi in open area, not in room.

I saw aimbot enabled person shoot far distance from deGi and then deGi immediately got down.

Any solution? Anything need to more detail debug?

I can to do it.
epic .
Old 03-22-2010 , 05:33   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #984

I spent 3 days on reading the past 900+ reply. I have noticed the hard-working of Bugsy and find a lot of people with great wisdom post fantastic ideas here. I use the plugin of v1.4 in my server 3 days ago. Although it has not yet detected some cheaters out, but it works fine! the plugin watched me some times, and the plugin made right decisions.

As I just used it 3 days, I have no rights to speak. But, I should say, I really like this plugin. With it , I can win the battle against cheaters. As I have read all the past reply, I want to express my views with you.

1、
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
The damage type is checked when the victim is killed, if it is not DMG_BULLET then it will not spawn the bot. I'm not sure what kind of damage is issued with the undead explosion so I can't say what will happen.
As I have a WAR3_CS server, I know what happened with the undead explosion. It is like this: when I was watched, and I killed someone, then there was a bot created, at this moment, someone else killed me, and, I was the undead race, so I explosed, then, I killed the bot by my explosion. the kill will not count to add point of detection, but there is a show in the upper right corner of my screen.

2、
Quote:
How could they notice the bot when it is invisible, the status text is blocked, and they only appear as a spectator on the scoreboard for 1.5 seconds? Do you mean when their aim locks onto the bot they may notice there is a player there?
I just did a few tests and I can not reproduce any freezing or any other type of error.
The bot is not invisible completely. I can see the bot sometimes, although the bot is nearly invisible. but, I really can see it. I don`t know why, I have set "0 0 0" as by Default. Maybe it is not a bug.
Send a message via ICQ to epic .
chupameupau
Old 03-22-2010 , 09:17   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #985

Quote:
Originally Posted by epic . View Post
I spent 3 days on reading the past 900+ reply. I have noticed the hard-working of Bugsy and find a lot of people with great wisdom post fantastic ideas here. I use the plugin of v1.4 in my server 3 days ago. Although it has not yet detected some cheaters out, but it works fine! the plugin watched me some times, and the plugin made right decisions.

As I just used it 3 days, I have no rights to speak. But, I should say, I really like this plugin. With it , I can win the battle against cheaters. As I have read all the past reply, I want to express my views with you.

1、

As I have a WAR3_CS server, I know what happened with the undead explosion. It is like this: when I was watched, and I killed someone, then there was a bot created, at this moment, someone else killed me, and, I was the undead race, so I explosed, then, I killed the bot by my explosion. the kill will not count to add point of detection, but there is a show in the upper right corner of my screen.

2、

The bot is not invisible completely. I can see the bot sometimes, although the bot is nearly invisible. but, I really can see it. I don`t know why, I have set "0 0 0" as by Default. Maybe it is not a bug.
Yes, it is a bug! But bugsy didnt do anything to fix it!
Bugsy, When do you go fix these bugs?
-Admins Immunity doesnt work!
-Bot is not invisible completely
-Others lang need to be add
Bugsy
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 03-22-2010 , 09:24   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #986

The bot visibility option was added to make newer aimbots aim at the bot. From what I've been told, the newer aimbots will check the players visibility before deciding if it will do an aim. The next version will make bot 100% invisible if "0 0 0" and otherwise not.

To make the bot invisible, see the AddBot function, replace the current with fm_set_rendering( g_BotID , kRenderFxNone , 0 , 0 , 0 , kRenderTransAlpha , 0 );

To fix the undead explosion bug I will need to know the exact type of damage and any other info about the damage (entity issuing damage or w\e).

Someone else has confirmed admin immunity works when you have the correct settings/flags, can anyone confirm this?
Old 03-22-2010 , 10:12   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #987

Quote:
To make the bot invisible, see the AddBot function, replace the current with fm_set_rendering( g_BotID , kRenderFxNone , 0 , 0 , 0 , kRenderTransAlpha , 0 );
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...&postcount=966

Quote:
Someone else has confirmed admin immunity works when you have the correct settings/flags, can anyone confirm this?
admin immunity works fine
Balgaa
Old 03-22-2010 , 11:18   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #988

Bugsy, is there way to get work in my case?
coolmans
Old 03-22-2010 , 11:29   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #989

у меня ложные баны и видно бота, игроки просто могут в него пострелять и тоже бан получить, и если стреляют сверху в игрока были ложные баны I false bans: (and you can see the bot, players can simply shoot it and also get a ban, and if the shot from the top players were false bans
Bugsy
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 03-22-2010 , 11:32   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #990

I will post a new copy with the visibility fix asap.