Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Metamod Crashing my Dota 2 server

Post New Thread Reply   

Cuban_Dota
Old 05-11-2015 , 09:22   Metamod Crashing my Dota 2 server
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, i have some serious trouble with the new release of the Dota 2 server, server version 1356. When i try to install metamod (have been trying with lots of version) including the latest 1.10.4, the server crash and exits,another problem is that my previously Dota 2 server was the 1200 version and i run the metamod 1.10.3 version on it with any issues, but when i try to use that version on the new server, it closes. Currently i have found that the metamod verision: 1.10.1 -dev woks, but there i have another problem, sourcemod 1.6.3 and 1.7.1 (the ones i have used before) crashes my server.Guys please any help will be appreciated very much cause i having some serious anger issues with this Dota 2 release
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 05-11-2015 , 11:16   Re: Metamod Crashing my Dota 2 server
Reply With Quote #2

Is it crashing? or just exiting?

It's possible that when you updated the server, that gameinfo.txt got overwritten, causing MM:S to not even load (and thus, D2Fixups not load and the server exit right after map load).
Cuban_Dota
Old 05-11-2015 , 11:59   Re: Metamod Crashing my Dota 2 server
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
Is it crashing? or just exiting?

It's possible that when you updated the server, that gameinfo.txt got overwritten, causing MM:S to not even load (and thus, D2Fixups not load and the server exit right after map load).
excuse my stupidity,its exiting. And not, the gameinfo is fine, the curious thing is that the server works great with metamod version 1.10.1 -dev but when i try to use other snapshot the server exits inmedeatly.Help me my psychonic, thxx

PDAT:The gameinfo.txt its not the same for different versions of metamod?
infotele
Old 05-27-2015 , 02:29   Re: Metamod Crashing my Dota 2 server
Reply With Quote #4

Same problem!