[L4D2] Infinite Ammo

Post New Thread Reply   

nagypocak
Old 12-12-2010 , 06:00   Re: [L4D2] Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #21

yep, you need 2 console commands:

'sm_iammo_enable 1' - you can set this as a cvar also

and

'sm_iammo' or '!iammo' in chat - it will always enable/disable inf ammo on you (if you're an admin that is)

if you want to assign it on a specific player use 'sm_iammo "name-of-the-designated-player"' ( and given that the sourcemode automatically completes the name you only need the first 3 letters or so )

Last edited by nagypocak; 12-12-2010 at 08:37.
MaiSiaoSiao
Old 12-12-2010 , 19:45   Re: [L4D2] Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #22

Hmm i cant enable it for myself only.I've tried l4d2_iammo_0 and _1.And when i type l4d2_iammo maisiaosiao 1 they say i cannot target this player....
And about the v1.5 update what does the 2=Only stands for?Only me?And 1= for everyone?

Edit:I've type l4d2_iammo_1 in console then i tried typing /sm_iammo in the chatbox.It tells me Infinite ammo on.When i tried shooting,my ammo still depletes.

Last edited by MaiSiaoSiao; 12-12-2010 at 19:54.
Machine
Old 12-12-2010 , 22:29   Re: [L4D2] Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #23

No, it works this way.

If you are in the game and want to enable infinite ammo on yourself, just type l4d2_iammo.

If you want to enable it on other players in your server, or run it from the server console, use l4d2_iammo playername 1

Hope this helps you.
MaiSiaoSiao
Old 12-12-2010 , 23:47   Re: [L4D2] Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine View Post
No, it works this way.

If you are in the game and want to enable infinite ammo on yourself, just type l4d2_iammo.

If you want to enable it on other players in your server, or run it from the server console, use l4d2_iammo playername 1

Hope this helps you.
it worked thanks
Old 12-13-2010 , 04:33   Re: [L4D2] Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #25

ah new version! sry I missed that...
SgtScorpio
Old 12-17-2010 , 20:57   Re: [L4D2] Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #26

So awesome now all we need is infinite Pill/Adrenaline and Infinite Medkit/Defib and all slots will be covered

One question though, it now seems to turn off between rounds which means I have to renable it every round, I can handle it but I liked that is stayed on is there anyway to get that back?
Machine
Old 12-19-2010 , 00:57   Re: [L4D2] Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #27

Sure, when I get time I'll add the other items, and bring back the other feature.
MaiSiaoSiao
Old 12-19-2010 , 04:13   Re: [L4D2] Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #28

Er idk if its me or what.But on the first round,i can iammo the player i want.But after we exit from the saferoom to the 2nd map,i tried iammo the guy again but the console tells me that i cannot target that guy?
Old 01-10-2011 , 08:48   Re: [L4D2] Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtScorpio View Post
So awesome now all we need is infinite Pill/Adrenaline and Infinite Medkit/Defib and all slots will be covered

One question though, it now seems to turn off between rounds which means I have to renable it every round, I can handle it but I liked that is stayed on is there anyway to get that back?
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...54&postcount=5
here the link for the infinite medkit that i request long ago
SgtScorpio
Old 01-19-2011 , 07:10   Re: [L4D2] Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #30

Thank you for that, does it give it to all players or just admins like this mod? Only those that arent jerks get special treatment in my server