Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Help for script..

Post New Thread Reply   

supertrio17
Old 06-26-2020 , 19:35   Re: Help for script..
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalMonster View Post
SOON POSTING A NEW PLUGIN FOR ZP THAT WILL ADD XP AND AT THE SAME TIME MAKE A BUYMENU ON LEVELS
Only one question, what is so cool about this, and different so you made it bald? It's not hard to make that...
Mr_Boopsy_#2066
supertrio17
Old 06-26-2020 , 19:38   Re: Help for script..
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletEagle View Post
Who are you arguing with? I didn't see anyone calling anyone stupid, but maybe I missed it.
In some other thread, he was calling some guy stupid because he didn't know how to solve the problem.

Quote:
Omg man, you are so stupid, you do the same wrong thing, you guys forgot that description, i think that the zv thing should look like that:
PHP Code:
g_Ak47b zv_register_extra_item("AK47 [Balrog Edition]"40,""ZP_TEAM_HUMAN 
that "" is that description i was talking about, idk if i wrote good or bad but forgot how it was and i don't have the zm_vip.inc right next to me to see, but you missed a param and that's the problem. In that description you can put anything , like "[Chocolate]" and im the vip menu will show that thing, make "" if you want to don't show anything
Mr_Boopsy_#2066
AnimalMonster
Old 06-26-2020 , 23:06   Re: Help for script..
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrio17 View Post
In some other thread, he was calling some guy stupid because he didn't know how to solve the problem.
Why do you even care? are you someone so important? i don't think so but now you go to hate me just bcs of some words that don't affect anyone and btw ik it's not about how important you are but i couldn't stop calling it that way
supertrio17
Old 06-27-2020 , 01:46   Re: Help for script..
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Why do you even care? are you someone so important? i don't think so but now you go to hate me just bcs of some words that don't affect anyone and btw ik it's not about how important you are but i couldn't stop calling it that way
No, I don't hate you, but it's not acceptable to be rude to someone who is "probably" older than you. And I do care, because can you imagine what would happen if just everyone was calling one each other stupid, or retarded. Whole community thing going on with this forum would just disappear.
Mr_Boopsy_#2066