Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Enemies being spotted through radar

Post New Thread Reply   

minimovz
Old 03-11-2020 , 20:33   Enemies being spotted through radar
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, i am having a trouble with my server and i searched everything in the internet for a fix but couldn't find anything, just a plugin from 2013 that i am not sure if it fixes the same problem i am having now

the problem basically is not consistent with players and where smokes popped, some players can spot enemies through the smoke on certain places and others players can't spot, also it's not every smoke that is glitched, basically making it impossible to use my server for scrims because players are being spammed through smokes, im also not sure if this is just a srcds problem or sourcemod problem, right now the only plugins i have installed is get5, PracticeMode by lewis and MoveCommands

EDIT: Forgot to mention it's a csgo server

Last edited by minimovz; 03-11-2020 at 22:45.
Kebab230
Old 03-12-2020 , 02:03   Re: Enemies being spotted through radar
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimovz View Post
Hello, i am having a trouble with my server and i searched everything in the internet for a fix but couldn't find anything, just a plugin from 2013 that i am not sure if it fixes the same problem i am having now

the problem basically is not consistent with players and where smokes popped, some players can spot enemies through the smoke on certain places and others players can't spot, also it's not every smoke that is glitched, basically making it impossible to use my server for scrims because players are being spammed through smokes, im also not sure if this is just a srcds problem or sourcemod problem, right now the only plugins i have installed is get5, PracticeMode by lewis and MoveCommands

EDIT: Forgot to mention it's a csgo server
Remove -nobots from launch options.

Last edited by Kebab230; 03-12-2020 at 02:03.
raj kaul
Old 03-12-2020 , 04:23   Re: Enemies being spotted through radar
Reply With Quote #3

remove -nobots from launch option also read this thread for more information https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=237004