Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens

Post New Thread Reply   

VPPGamingNetwork
Veteran Member
Old 01-27-2016 , 14:31   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #61

whats the point of making a new token and still using the same plugin? All you doing is giving them more money because you are buying more csgo accounts. Why not just delete those plugins like they requested and move on

We provide MOTD Ads
Net 1 payments
Visit us
tumtum
Old 01-27-2016 , 14:33   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosurdaddy972 View Post
whats the point of making a new token and still using the same plugin? All you doing is giving them more money because you are buying more csgo accounts. Why not just delete those plugins like they requested and move on
First read and then reply.
Which plugin? If you haven't anything related to illegal cs:go stuff? (like knifeskins)
Custom models are not changing the knife itself, so not a legit reason, thats the whole discussion...

We can remove the servers right? It is solved then..
joao7yt
Old 01-27-2016 , 14:34   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #63

Quote:
I agree, i will do it, but i would appreciate if they change the ban to maybe 1 year...
Nolongerinthegame
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-27-2016 , 14:38   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoderx View Post
Well, they banned my community, so I used another steam account and registered new tokens, ezpz.

Valve, this is an official go fuck yourselves, feel free to ban me, I'll always be one step ahead of you with another account and a private evolving plugin which wont get detected as it gets updated with new unknown methods to bypass your shitty bans.

Guys, don't let the greedy cunts at valve win.
Wasting your life just buying CSGO all the time?
tumtum
Old 01-27-2016 , 14:50   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelioneil View Post
Wasting your life just buying CSGO all the time?
Gabe for president! Wait for the sales, it is just marketing.

Last edited by tumtum; 01-27-2016 at 14:51.
lay295
Old 01-27-2016 , 16:07   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #66

Quote:
Hmm, I just wish I knew what exactly I was banned for, I assume it's for the custom knives but I have the banned plugins in my disabled folder still, I have takeknife on one server but that was basically given the OK in the mailing list so...

Puppetmaster
Old 01-27-2016 , 17:20   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #67

I personally have to say that I am quite pleased with their intention. I was wondering why I had so many hundred new players in the last 24 hours and I am guessing that the ban wave was the reason. Im guessing quite a few servers in my region were taken down.

I think we should open a thread for banned people to post their plugins list so we can try to determine the full list of banned plugins. From my reading of the forum the list of banned plugins appears to be far from clear.

Edit: I have started a thread here

GZS Servers

Last edited by Puppetmaster; 01-28-2016 at 06:43. Reason: Added thread
Potato Uno
Veteran Member
Old 01-27-2016 , 23:22   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetmaster View Post
I personally have to say that I am quite pleased with their intention. I was wondering why I had so many hundred new players in the last 24 hours and I am guessing that the ban wave was the reason. Im guessing quite a few servers in my region were taken down.

I think we should open a thread for banned people to post their plugins list so we can try to determine the full list of banned plugins. From my reading of the forum the list of banned plugins appears to be far from clear.
Probably best to do that in here? https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=278209 (Just a suggestion.)
utaker
Old 01-28-2016 , 03:34   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #69

1. was not running any banned plugins and still server got banned
2. creating new tokens for every server is useless if they were going to do this
3. they did not even tell the exact reason or against which server they took action and banned all account so all servers went down
4. valve isn't seeming to be interested in even fixing the problem it created itself
5. no way to appeal a ban , its pretty bad
refer to this thread "Link"

Last edited by utaker; 01-28-2016 at 03:45.
JustCallMeLuke
Old 01-28-2016 , 14:23   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by joao7yt View Post
So did u get another token? Were you using a auth key before? Because i want to know if i have to use a new auth key to my server.
I just have a auth key linked to another account because some how i benefit off it... Yet i just got a new login token. Thats it