Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Store 1.2

Post New Thread Reply   

alongub
Veteran Member
Old 04-24-2013 , 16:07   Store 1.2
Reply With Quote #1

Let me know what are the most urgent feature requests/bug fixes for the next major version of Store.

Current list of plans:

Last edited by alongub; 04-24-2013 at 16:07.
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 04-24-2013 , 16:16   Re: Store 1.2
Reply With Quote #2

Fix this issue: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=212496

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
winterghost
Old 04-24-2013 , 17:25   Re: Store 1.2
Reply With Quote #3

One of the feature requests in https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=209969 is a damn good one - Multiple server support. It will save having to run multiple databases for multiple servers, and multiple webpanels too. It would also mean that when you and Arrow finish coding the web store, users do not have to run multiple web stores too (unless you already had a solution to that).
Old 04-24-2013 , 17:28   Re: Store 1.2
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterghost View Post
One of the feature requests in https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=209969 is a damn good one - Multiple server support. It will save having to run multiple databases for multiple servers, and multiple webpanels too. It would also mean that when you and Arrow finish coding the web store, users do not have to run multiple web stores too (unless you already had a solution to that).
Store has full support for multiple servers. The only thing it doesn't have is restricting specific items in specific servers. You can still disable a module though and the items would disappear.
Old 04-24-2013 , 18:10   Re: Store 1.2
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by alongub View Post
Store has full support for multiple servers. The only thing it doesn't have is restricting specific items in specific servers. You can still disable a module though and the items would disappear.
Might surprise you but I'd worked out that disabling modules made items disappear. Let me rephrase my request into two parts:

Flexibility to store differing credit amounts in the same database for different servers, letting me avoid having to use multiple backends to manage it. In other words, ability to run two separate stores off the same database. Possibly just incorporating a server id in the database to differentiate credits for one vs the other? It would take a webpanel update too.

Flexibility to disable individual items per server.
Old 04-24-2013 , 22:46   Re: Store 1.2
Reply With Quote #6

- Some form of third person mode which shows the entity in the SDKHook_SetTransmit to go along with the equipment editor as positioning and setting angles manually is a huuuuuge pain.
- Maybe allow adjusting the amount that the position/angle changes that you can cycle through so you can do in increments of 0.1 through 1.0, or say 10 degrees through 45 degrees or some such.
- Two options for saving in the editor - save for current model or save for default
- Anything in https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=213270 ;) (maybe not my code though!) - some of this stuff is more nice to have, but hiding empty categories or allow/deny buying duplicates would be very good
- Proper steampipe support to put models+materials in the downloads/ folder (afaik FileExists is the only exposed sourcemod func that supports the new search paths, but smartdm could be modified to do this manually, maybe even reading the gameinfo to do it a bit smarter)

Last edited by eXemplar; 04-25-2013 at 01:26.
DennisSkov
Old 04-28-2013 , 14:36   Re: Store 1.2
Reply With Quote #7

Hi!

Thanks for a great plugin. I've been searching for something like this for 15 days, and this is just what I needed. However, will it be possible for you to add the option so admins can decide to give all new players x-amount of credits when the join for the first time? That would help me out a lot

Regards,
Dennis

Last edited by DennisSkov; 04-28-2013 at 14:37.
vodka00
Veteran Member
Old 04-28-2013 , 15:07   Re: Store 1.2
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisSkov View Post
Hi!

Thanks for a great plugin. I've been searching for something like this for 15 days, and this is just what I needed. However, will it be possible for you to add the option so admins can decide to give all new players x-amount of credits when the join for the first time? That would help me out a lot

Regards,
Dennis
There is a cvar like this already in the github.

cw speedruns:
DennisSkov
Old 04-28-2013 , 15:28   Re: Store 1.2
Reply With Quote #9

There is?
Yesterday I searched the three wikis on github, and I didn't find it.
Arrow768
Veteran Member
Old 04-28-2013 , 16:26   Re: Store 1.2
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisSkov View Post
There is?
Yesterday I searched the three wikis on github, and I didn't find it.
If you would have used the search function, you would have found this
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...hlight=credits