Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[PAYING A LOT] Coder for Store+WebPanel

Post New Thread Reply   

Ren3gade
Old 08-14-2013 , 01:13   [PAYING A LOT] Coder for Store+WebPanel
Reply With Quote #1

I am running a large gaming community, and we are in need of a very high quality Store Webpanel to where users can purchase admin, perks, hats, trails, donator perks, and whatnot.. Checkout through PayPal, and then it auto-adds them to the server they payed for, and however many days. Then after 30 days, say they paid for 1 month, it removes their perks/admin.

If you can help me with this, or guide me in the right direction, or if I can pay a coder for this or whatever, I will. I am using Xenforo Forum Software.

I am STILL looking for this.

Thank you.

Last edited by Ren3gade; 08-28-2013 at 21:51.
ReZy
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-14-2013 , 04:02   Re: I am in need of clean/high quality Store+Webpanel
Reply With Quote #2

+1 this.

Would love to see this feature, although I don't see how it would remove the perk/admin after that time.
i guess you could set a timer, but don't see how that would work either, since it enters the SteamID into the config, and as I've heard you can't take a line of text from a file, on event.
Old 08-14-2013 , 06:46   Re: I am in need of clean/high quality Store+Webpanel
Reply With Quote #3

ReZy, in order to remove the user after x time, you'd save the current time + seconds of package time into its own column, and simply check that time every so often, and any users whose package time is less than the current unix time would simply be deleted from the table. (Because you'd be using sql)
I also think this has been done already for alongubs store, hasn't it?

Last edited by Skyy; 08-14-2013 at 06:46.
Ren3gade
Old 08-15-2013 , 01:40   Re: I am in need of clean/high quality Store+Webpanel
Reply With Quote #4

This is easily possible. I've seen it on Sourcedonates, I've seen it on many other custom store plugins/panels as well.
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-15-2013 , 08:00   Re: I am in need of clean/high quality Store+Webpanel
Reply With Quote #5

What's the problem with using alongub's store? It's completely customizable, and if the webpanel for donations doesn't exist, yet, you can have someone do it for far less than the price you'd have to pay for a store. It was never a question of whether it's possible or not, rather that it has already been done, and is available for free.

Here, guided in the right direction:
Store Forum: http://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=157
Store Release Thread: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=207157
Store Web Panel Thread: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=208792

Last edited by Skyy; 08-15-2013 at 08:02.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-15-2013 , 08:05   Re: I am in need of clean/high quality Store+Webpanel
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
What's the problem with using alongub's store? It's completely customizable, and if the webpanel for donations doesn't exist, yet, you can have someone do it for far less than the price you'd have to pay for a store. It was never a question of whether it's possible or not, rather that it has already been done, and is available for free.

Here, guided in the right direction:
Store Forum: http://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=157
Store Release Thread: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=207157
Store Web Panel Thread: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=208792
I told him that over steam and he was told that Alongub's store is filled with memory leaks which is silly.

- Jack
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-15-2013 , 08:10   Re: I am in need of clean/high quality Store+Webpanel
Reply With Quote #7

I can only suspect it's Zephyrus who told him that, probably hinting from the deleted post on this thread.
I think Zephyrus is just sour that it has probably put a dent in his store sales.
Alongub's store isn't perfect, but I've yet to come across one that is, though it's definitely the best store I've seen so far.
friagram
Veteran Member
Old 08-15-2013 , 08:20   Re: I am in need of clean/high quality Store+Webpanel
Reply With Quote #8

Every rose has its thorn

No plugin is perfect.
Zephyrus
Cool Pig B)
Old 08-15-2013 , 10:03   Re: I am in need of clean/high quality Store+Webpanel
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
I can only suspect it's Zephyrus who told him that, probably hinting from the deleted post on this thread.
I think Zephyrus is just sour that it has probably put a dent in his store sales.
Alongub's store isn't perfect, but I've yet to come across one that is, though it's definitely the best store I've seen so far.
i did not tell him anything, and that store actually got me more customers cause it has so many issues that ppl who got the feeling of a store on their servers started to want one with less issues
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-15-2013 , 11:23   Re: I am in need of clean/high quality Store+Webpanel
Reply With Quote #10

You know, as soon as I added a store to my rpg plugins, my customers went up, too. <- the reason i haven't posted new versions publicly or made any updates in... months.
I didn't see the fascination in the past behind "I'm going to just PAY REAL MONEY to unlock this IN GAME ability, because I don't want to wait for it to drop from loot drops," Until I found myself this morning saying "Gosh. for 5$, I can buy the best weapon in diablo 3, and that would take months to farm out."

but a stand alone store? THAT SOUNDS SO BORING.

tldr: I blame a majority of the issues people have with not properly setting up plugins. I've seen it on my own threads: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=213049 (see posts 5, 6, and there are a few more)

I did, personally, manage to set up alongub's store, with several fully functioning modules without any issues, though, and didn't encounter memory or handle leaks.