Written for Hidden:Source Beta 4b
* Hidden:SourceMod - Weight-Reporter
* Prints a player's chances based on existing weight points when the round ends.
* Associated Cvars:
* hdn_selectmethod [0/1/2] : The way the game chooses the next player. 0: Weighted, 1: Classing (Kill=Become), 2: Random. Default: 0
* hdn_hiddenrounds [rounds] : The number of rounds a successful hidden can be hidden. Default: 5
* hsm_weighter_delay [seconds] : Seconds to wait after round ends before print out report. Should not exceed mp_chattime. Default: 0.25
* mp_chattime [seconds] : Seconds between old round ending and new round starting.
* Please make sure to put the *.phrases.txt file in the .../addons/sourcemod/translations folder otherwise the plugin wont operate properly.
* Removed hidden.inc dependency.
* Unloads automatically on Overrun maps.
* Added Language localization.
* Fixed bug where the chances would still be printed out even if hdn_hiddenrounds wasn't 1, and the hidden won but hadn't reach the limit. - thanks -SM-Sucker/The Dark Prince
* Changed myinfo:name to H:SM - WeighteR. It was copied from Carry the one.
* Initial Release.
* Known Issues:
* A player's chances at round end are not final. They can still suicide or give ammo, thus altering their weighting.
* Does not support Overrun map mode as I've never taken the time to understand how the selection method works for those maps.