Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] ReservedSlots using 'connect' and limit bypass fix [UPDATED 04/04/2021]

Post New Thread Reply   

NanoC
Veteran Member
Old 02-19-2021 , 16:49   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix
Reply With Quote #71

It might work ye
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-16-2021 , 17:37   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix
Reply With Quote #72

How I do allow connect any 20 clients if my server has 27 slots and 1 is for GOTV?
LeftBooob
Old 04-04-2021 , 00:24   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix
Reply With Quote #73

Hello!
While every other case works just fine, 4th doesn't. Any idea why? People is not getting kicked when server is full.
NanoC
Veteran Member
Old 04-04-2021 , 11:15   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix
Reply With Quote #74

New version.

Download it here:
https://github.com/nanociaglia/Reser...ndMaxClientFix
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-04-2021 , 13:35   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix
Reply With Quote #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoC View Post
Good

I saw that you made some changes to GetMaxHumanPlayers, could you explain more about what you have in this new version?
NanoC
Veteran Member
Old 04-04-2021 , 14:44   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix
Reply With Quote #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Good

I saw that you made some changes to GetMaxHumanPlayers, could you explain more about what you have in this new version?
Fixed some bugs about kicking non-vip players on connect when server is full. That's the big change on GetMaxHumanPlayers.

Also i've fixed this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftBooob View Post
Hello!
While every other case works just fine, 4th doesn't. Any idea why? People is not getting kicked when server is full.
Old 04-04-2021 , 14:50   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix
Reply With Quote #77

Quote:
hello nano, I have the same problem that LeftBoob has. Case 4 won't kick. I tried the new update but still not working. https://imgur.com/a/xEAphcR

If the 12th slot is occupied by a VIP (a VIP is the latest player who joined), will the plugin kick the 2nd player who last connected?

In that picture, player gena joined before that [VIP] nauzen did, then I joined (my vip tag is bug) but gena wasn't kicked as I joined as the 13th player.
klikk
Old 06-11-2021 , 08:35   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix
Reply With Quote #78

Quote:
I have 13 slots and server won't filled full. 1 for GOTV bot and 12 for players. Its only filled 11 and then players wont join, becouse of this plugin. I want to fill 12 players and when vip connect it will drop last connected player. It seems now that plugin reserv 2 slot fully and i dont want it.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-11-2021 , 10:13   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix
Reply With Quote #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by klikk View Post
I have 13 slots and server won't filled full. 1 for GOTV bot and 12 for players. Its only filled 11 and then players wont join, becouse of this plugin. I want to fill 12 players and when vip connect it will drop last connected player. It seems now that plugin reserv 2 slot fully and i dont want it.
GOTV occupies a slot like a normal player, this has already been discussed.

Quote:
You can simply edit and recompile the plugin.
Replace GetMaxHumanPlayers with 13.
And about the cfg file, it was created successfully for me. Did you delete the cfg before installing the new version?
Quote:
Then you have to edit this line And this line too, and type the following code:

Code:
if(GetClientCount(false) >= 10)

Then recompile the plugin

Last edited by paulo_crash; 06-11-2021 at 10:13.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-11-2021 , 10:16   Re: [CS:GO] ReservedSlots using 'connect' and limit bypass fix [UPDATED 04/04/2021]
Reply With Quote #80

I think a good thing would be to put some way that the plugin ignores GOTV, don't count for the reserved slot, I think something like that is possible, but then only the plugin author can confirm.

Or even a CVAR where we can control the limit of this GetMaxHumanPlayers, so we can leave as many slots as we want and so on.

Last edited by paulo_crash; 06-11-2021 at 10:16.