Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Simple Chat Processor/Colors/Filter/Responses/AllDead Dev Thread

Post New Thread Reply   

Dave830
Old 09-12-2011 , 22:10   Re: Simple Chat Processor/Colors/Filter/Responses/AllDead Dev Thread
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antithasys View Post
This doesn't has anything to do with logging... only the display of the message. By the time these plugins kick in, logging etc has already occurred.

The version that is in the approved section had to do logging due to the method used to recreate chat. This version does not.
Right I'm talking about the messages displayed. It displays 10 of the same message to people occasionally.
Antithasys
Old 09-12-2011 , 23:20   Re: Simple Chat Processor/Colors/Filter/Responses/AllDead Dev Thread
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave830 View Post
Right I'm talking about the messages displayed. It displays 10 of the same message to people occasionally.
That could be related to the All Dead plugin. Someone else told me that this sometimes occurred with that plugin... but I have not had the ability to test it properly as I have mentioned. Try removing that plugin and seeing if it still occurs.

When you think about asking a question... consider what have you tried?
mrsus
Old 09-18-2011 , 11:40   Re: Simple Chat Processor/Colors/Filter/Responses/AllDead Dev Thread
Reply With Quote #13

So I got the chat filter install , anyway to remove the auto respond when a word is filter ?

"you saided a banned word , your message has been filtered" etc
Snaggle
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-18-2011 , 12:30   Re: Simple Chat Processor/Colors/Filter/Responses/AllDead Dev Thread
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsus View Post
So I got the chat filter install , anyway to remove the auto respond when a word is filter ?

"you saided a banned word , your message has been filtered" etc
Check your config file in /cfg/sourcemod. There should be an option to turn it off.
Antithasys
Old 09-20-2011 , 14:11   Re: Simple Chat Processor/Colors/Filter/Responses/AllDead Dev Thread
Reply With Quote #15

All but the all dead plugin have been released. Still looking for some feedback on that plugin.

linglingftw
Old 09-21-2011 , 07:48   Re: Simple Chat Processor/Colors/Filter/Responses/AllDead Dev Thread
Reply With Quote #16

Hi,

I was viewing my logs and found this from yesterday.
Let me know if you want any more info.

PHP Code:
L 09/20/2011 15:46:01: [SMMEMORY LEAK DETECTED IN PLUGIN (file "simple-chatprocessor.smx")
L 09/20/2011 15:46:01: [SMUnloading plugin to free 14334 handles.
L 09/20/2011 15:46:01: [SMContact the author(sof this plugin to correct this error
Antithasys
Old 09-21-2011 , 11:26   Re: Simple Chat Processor/Colors/Filter/Responses/AllDead Dev Thread
Reply With Quote #17

Interesting. Must have missed a close handle. There are only two handles I think in the entire plugin, so shouldn't be hard to find!

Thanks for the bug report.

Edit:

This is now fixed. On a side note, this thread was really for the plugins prior to their release. Since all but the All Dead plugin have been released, please post future bug reports in the individual plugins thread. I will actually lock this thread once I get All Dead released. Thanks again.

Last edited by Antithasys; 09-23-2011 at 00:48.
mrsus
Old 09-22-2011 , 23:47   Re: Simple Chat Processor/Colors/Filter/Responses/AllDead Dev Thread
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggle View Post
Check your config file in /cfg/sourcemod. There should be an option to turn it off.
there no config file in there , is it auto generated or did i forget to get it somewhere ?
minimoney1
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-21-2012 , 00:01   Re: Simple Chat Processor/Colors/Filter/Responses/AllDead Dev Thread
Reply With Quote #19

Is Simple-Chatalldead bugged? When people type in the chat it duplicates it multiple times (about 10 or so).
BReeZ
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-24-2013 , 19:20   Re: Simple Chat Processor/Colors/Filter/Responses/AllDead Dev Thread
Reply With Quote #20

Simple Chat All Dead, dosn't work with spectators, can you fix so it works ? Mckay also checked it for me he also found a bug he told me.. But ye. Please resond<3