Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Extra commands for admins
    Old 07-22-2016 , 10:45   [CSGO] Advanced Admin Commands
    Reply With Quote #1

Hi!
    I created an other advanced admin commands plugin, but this one is created and optimized only for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

Thanks for original command authors: Super Commands (pRED*), Super Admin (TechKnow), Adv Commands (xaider), and for original custom adminmenu list (Dungeon).
    Please, if you copy the plugin and it's description to other sites, make those informations and the plugin there up-to date, thanks!

QuickTip, if you don't know: @me - always you | @!me - everyone except you | @t - terrorists | @ct - counter-terrorists | @spec - spectators | @alive - alive players | @dead - dead players | @all - all player | @aim - player, which you are looking at | @bots - all bot.

CVars:
    Code:
    sm_advadmin_admins <def. 2> - Settings of "!admins" command. | 0 - Disable the command for players without admin rights | 1 - Show always "No Admins online." for players without admin rights | 2 - Show the online admins, like "PeEzZ[R], Bob, NEPTune"
    sm_advadmin_announce <def. 2> - Join message, 0 - Disable | 1 - Simple ("PeEzZ connected")| 2 - Message with country ("PeEzZ connected (Hungary)")
    sm_advadmin_invalid <def. 1> - Show give/equip text for everyone in the chat if the item is invalid. | 0 - Disable | 1 - Enable ("Bob got the aimbot")
    sm_advadmin_log <def. 1> - Enable logging for the plugin. | 0 - Disable | 1 - Enable (The plugin will log into the default sourcemod file)
    Admin commands:
    Code:
    sm_extend <map | round> <[+/-] minutes> - Extending the map or the round, ADMFLAG_CHANGEMAP
    sm_clearmap - Removing dropped weapons, items and chickens without owner from the map, ADMFLAG_GENERIC
    sm_restartgame or sm_rg <seconds> - Restarting the game after the specified seconds, ADMFLAG_GENERIC
    sm_restartround or sm_rr <seconds> - Restarting the round after the specified seconds, ADMFLAG_GENERIC
    sm_playsound <target> <sound [directories/filename.extension]> <pitch 100[50 - 250]> <volume 100[1 - 100]> <multiplier 1[1 - 10]> , - Playing a sound for the targets, with custom settings, ADMFLAG_GENERIC

sm_teleport or sm_tp <target(s) 1> <leave blank for savedlocation | @blink to aim position | target 2> - Teleporting the target to somewhere, ADMFLAG_BAN
    sm_saveloc - Saving the current position for later to teleport, ADMFLAG_BAN

sm_team <target(s)> <[1-3] | SPEC | SPECTATOR | T | CT> <[0/1] now/next round> - Set the target(s) team, ADMFLAG_KICK
    sm_swap <target(s)> <[0/1] now/next round> - Swap the target(s) team, ADMFLAG_KICK
    sm_spec <target(s)> <[0/1] now/next round> - Set the target(s) team to spectator, ADMFLAG_KICK
    sm_scramble - Scrambling the teams by scores, ADMFLAG_KICK

sm_give <target(s)> <leave blank for knife | weapon name | text> - Give something for the target(s) (without removing any existing weapon), ADMFLAG_BAN - (Available weapon names below)
    sm_equip <target(s)> <leave blank for knife | weapon name | text> - Equipping something for the target(s) (removing all weapons and giving the specified ones), ADMFLAG_BAN - (Available weapon names below)
    sm_equipments - Printing the valid equipment names into the user's console, available weapon names below, ADMFLAG_GENERIC
    sm_disarm <target(s)> - Disarming the target(s), (removing all weapons from the target(s)) ADMFLAG_BAN
    (Hint: You can give anything, invalid things always will be ignored)

sm_respawn <target(s)> <[0/1] on spawn/on death pos> - Respawning the target(s), ADMFLAG_KICK
    sm_bury <target>(s) <[0/1] bury/unbury> - Burying/unburying the target(s), ADMFLAG_KICK

sm_speed <target(s)> <multiplier> - Set the speed multipiler of the target(s), ADMFLAG_BAN
    sm_god <target(s)> <[0/1] off/on> - Set godmode status for the target(s), ADMFLAG_BAN
    sm_helmet <target(s)> <[0/1] off/on> - Set helmet status for the target(s), ADMFLAG_KICK

sm_health or sm_hp <target(s)> <[+/-] amount> - Set the health of the target(s), ADMFLAG_KICK
    sm_armour <target(s)> <[+/-] amount> - Set the armour of the target(s), ADMFLAG_KICK
    sm_cash <target(s)> <[+/-] amount> - Set the cash of the target(s), ADMFLAG_BAN

sm_setstats <target(s)> <kills | assists | deaths | mvps | scores | clan> <[+/-] value> - Set the stats of the target(s), ADMFLAG_BAN
    sm_teamscores <[2/3] | T | CT> <[+/-] amount> - Set the scores of a team, ADMFLAG_BAN

sm_spawnent <chicken | ball | snow | turret | drone> <value1> <value2>  - Spawning entities, like chickens or balls, ADMFLAG_BAN
    For <value1> can be:
    - Chicken: <body [0-6] 0 - Normal chicken, 1 - Birthday, 2 - Ghost, 3 - Christmas, 4 - Bunny, 5 - Pumpkin, 6 - Zombie> (i know its not working now,  i will fix it)
    For <value2> can be:
    - Chicken: <explode [-1-9999]>  -1 - Chicken with godmode, 0 - Normal chicken, everything else greater than 0 is the explosion damage when the chicken dies
    Remember, do not spam the command, or you have a risk to make the server lag or crash by too many entities!
    User commands:
    Code:
    sm_admins - Will show the admins for users based on the "sm_advadmin_admins" convar setting
    (Example: if the cvar is "0" - this will say "Command disabled", for users without admin rights, if "1" - this will say "No admins online." for users without admin rights, if "2" - this will say "Online admins: Bart, [R]PeEzZ" for the users)
    (Hint: Flags: [R] - have root admin flag ADMFLAG_ROOT.)
    For players who have generic admin flag (ADMFLAG_GENERIC), this command will always show the true, currently online admins, no matter what the convar is set to.
    Available equipment names:
    Code:
    new String: WeaponsList[][] = //VALID WEAPON NAMES HERE
    {
        "c4", "knife", "knifegg", "taser", "healthshot", //misc
        "decoy", "flashbang", "hegrenade", "molotov", "incgrenade", "smokegrenade", "tagrenade", //grenades
        "usp_silencer", "glock", "tec9", "p250", "hkp2000", "cz75a", "deagle", "revolver", "fiveseven", "elite", //pistoles
        "nova", "xm1014", "sawedoff", "mag7", "m249", "negev", //heavy
        "mp9", "mp7", "mp5sd", "ump45", "p90", "bizon", "mac10", //smgs
        "ak47", "aug", "famas", "sg556", "galilar", "m4a1", "m4a1_silencer", //rifles
        "awp", "ssg08", "scar20", "g3sg1" //snipers
    };
    new String: ItemsList[][] = //VALID ITEM NAMES HERE, HEAVYASSAULTSUIT ONLY WORKS WHEN ITS ENABLED (mp_max_armor 3 and mp_weapons_allow_heavyassaultsuit 1)
    {
        "defuser", "cutters", //defuser and rescue kit
        "kevlar", "assaultsuit", "heavyassaultsuit", //armors
        "nvgs" //nightvision
    };
    Plugin requirements:
    - Latest, Stable SourceMod
    - Translation files ("common.phrases.txt", "advadmin.phrases.txt")
    - Adminmenu plugin, if you want to use the custom adminmenu: "adminmenu_custom.txt" (OPTIONAL)

Notes:
    - Do use the beta version please(latest)
    - Just in case, if there is a new sourcemod version, try to recompile all of your plugins with the newer compiler!
    - If you found some bug or error in the log, please report here!
    - The plugin currently not support the command executes from the server's console.
    - If you want to add some other commands, suggest and discuss here.
    - Custom adminmenu file "adminmenu_custom.txt" is not needed, but optional.
    - You can set admin activity chat messages in sourcemod's config file "cfg/sourcemod/sourcemod.cfg" with "sm_show_activity" CVar.

Suggested commands and known following updates:
    - Balancing the teams based on player count
    - Option to give multiple weapons at once with give and equip?
    - Server console command executing support
    - Support for new items (shield, etc...)
    - Saving other players location for yourself to teleport to ("sm_saveloc Engie" >> will save Engie's position for later to teleport with "sm_tp <target(s)>")
    - Active check when using "sm_spawnent" to prevent making the server lag/crash by too many spawned entities
    - Upgrade to Counter-Strike 2?

Known bugs:
    - Chicken body variants are no longer exists
    - Drone & turret does not working right

Last update:
    (1.7.2 BETA, 2020.02.25, 19:20)
    - New changes, commands, etc, the plugin is not finished yet, maybe has some bugs, but a few people requested this version.
    - New command "sm_spawnent" will replace the "sm_spawnchicken", and "sm_spawnball" commands.
    - Option to extend the current round with sm_extend <round> <time>
    - Fixed the typo of the traslations folder in the zip

Older updates
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip advadmin_1_7_2_BETA.zip (38.3 KB, 4275 views)

If you want, you can donate for me here
    My plugins here / My maps here

Last edited by PeEzZ; 09-11-2023 at 09:39.
    Sw33T3R
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 07-25-2016 , 09:48   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Admin Commands
    Reply With Quote #2

Nice plugin
    How can i hide [SM] commands on chat?
    PeEzZ
    Old 07-25-2016 , 10:34   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Admin Commands
    Reply With Quote #3

With the default sourcemod cvar "sm_show_activity" in "cfg/sourcemod/sourcemod.cfg"

Aymeric VII
    BANNED
    Old 07-27-2016 , 15:49   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Admin Commands
    Reply With Quote #4

Wheres the other commands?
    sm_melee
    sm_rr
    sm_shutdown etc, these are commands we use on a daily as well. Id suggest you add it maybe?
    PeEzZ
    Old 07-27-2016 , 18:26   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Admin Commands
    Reply With Quote #5

Yes, then i add just suggest what you want, sm_rr is currently in plugin now (sm_rr, sm_rg, sm_restartgame, sm_restartround)

Last edited by PeEzZ; 07-27-2016 at 18:26.
    Aymeric VII
    BANNED
    Old 07-27-2016 , 19:16   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Admin Commands
    Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PeEzZ View Post
    Yes, then i add just suggest what you want, sm_rr is currently in plugin now (sm_rr, sm_rg, sm_restartgame, sm_restartround)
    Oh, pardon that suggestion then. My dear apologies, thanks for those commands.
    shockys
    Old 07-30-2016 , 01:36   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Admin Commands
    Reply With Quote #7

the commands dont seem to work for me, any fix?
    PeEzZ
    Old 07-30-2016 , 05:07   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Admin Commands
    Reply With Quote #8

Maybe try reinstall, from .zip, .sp only for view, plugin needs translations.

Archange
    Old 07-31-2016 , 09:10   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Admin Commands
    Reply With Quote #9

[Google Translate]

Hello,
    How to translate the menus?
    (I can not find them)

Last edited by Archange; 07-31-2016 at 09:23.
    PeEzZ
    Old 07-31-2016 , 16:22   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Admin Commands
    Reply With Quote #10

You can translate the the adminmenu_custom.txt, just you need modify, replace all name phrases like "Set God" and save, and you done

Last edited by PeEzZ; 07-31-2016 at 16:22.