Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Post New Thread Reply   

omer
Old 05-05-2012 , 09:04   00000
Reply With Quote #1

Last edited by omer; 05-27-2012 at 09:41.
bazhenov93
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2012 , 14:35   Re: Want an simple plugin player must have to enter valid email to enter to the serve
Reply With Quote #2

Explain better. When the player enter your server, he/she can't join if the valid email was not writed.. yes? If the email is writed, then that player can join anytime without writing the email again ?

Also, about the emails.. The player will type an email (ex: [email protected]) an then you want send an message to that emal? If yes - not possible with pawn.
omer
Old 05-05-2012 , 14:51   Re: Want an simple plugin player must have to enter valid email to enter to the serve
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazhenov93 View Post
Explain better. When the player enter your server, he/she can't join if the valid email was not writed.. yes? If the email is writed, then that player can join anytime without writing the email again ?

Also, about the emails.. The player will type an email (ex: [email protected]) an then you want send an message to that emal? If yes - not possible with pawn.
I only want email of players who play in my server. And i only want an valid email i dont want any confirmation email to send.

And if you can add this to THIS PLUGIN so it will be batter for me and then if any player reserve his/her nick so activation email send to his/her account.
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 05-05-2012 , 18:40   Re: Want an simple plugin player must have to enter valid email to enter to the serve
Reply With Quote #4

better one.
Old 05-05-2012, 20:55
Bilal Pro
This message has been deleted by Bilal Pro.
omer
Old 05-06-2012 , 04:16   Re: Want an simple plugin player must have to enter valid email to enter to the serve
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTICHRISTUS View Post
There is no email register...
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 05-09-2012 , 14:35   Re: Want an simple plugin player must have to enter valid email to enter to the serve
Reply With Quote #6

it's just better than the other one. I think that your request was already asked, and the answer was not possible by using amxx, but I'm not sure.
Old 05-09-2012 , 19:46   Re: Want an simple plugin player must have to enter valid email to enter to the serve
Reply With Quote #7

use html code mailto:email-adress
omer
Old 05-09-2012 , 23:04   Re: Want an simple plugin player must have to enter valid email to enter to the serve
Reply With Quote #8

OOO I have an idea:

If my server will connect to my website there is any way that players can connect to there profile to website with server?
So then they can register also.....