Raised This Month: $19 Target: $400
 4% 

Solved sm_dodgeball_rocket red/blue


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
Nikey646
Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Old 01-27-2012 , 04:11   sm_dodgeball_rocket red/blue
Reply With Quote #1

In my dodgeball server, i noticed when ever using sm_dodgeball_rocket, it didnt work oddly.

Yesterday when i was trying a map, it also didnt work, and i thought it was just the map. Today when i went to try it, it did the exact same thing as when i did it on the new map, and then i noticed that the entire dodgeball plugin was unloaded and had to change map to get it to reload onto the server....

i didnt think of grabbing the errors from the console, and i have logging turned off, so when theres no one on my server, i'll go and grab the errors and report them here (:

just on a side note, i remember the errors are around 370, and it was something to do with finding the next rocket spawning entity.

**Edit**

And the Console Errors Decide to Strike!

Spoiler


Thats on tfdb_castle, not sure what version if you want to decompile and check it, download it from my websites map host
__________________
ğUnAUĞ UnknownAU ğUnAUĞ
A Proud Australian TFDodgeball Server!





Last edited by asherkin; 03-01-2012 at 04:58. Reason: Removed thread tag.
Nikey646 is offline
Yalamix
Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
Old 01-27-2012 , 09:29   Re: sm_dodgeball_rocket red/blue
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikey646 View Post
In my dodgeball server, i noticed when ever using sm_dodgeball_rocket, it didnt work oddly.

Yesterday when i was trying a map, it also didnt work, and i thought it was just the map. Today when i went to try it, it did the exact same thing as when i did it on the new map, and then i noticed that the entire dodgeball plugin was unloaded and had to change map to get it to reload onto the server....

i didnt think of grabbing the errors from the console, and i have logging turned off, so when theres no one on my server, i'll go and grab the errors and report them here (:

just on a side note, i remember the errors are around 370, and it was something to do with finding the next rocket spawning entity.
Weird... I wish I knew how to program so I could help you somehow.
You should try reinstalling the plugin or installing this one instead.
Good Luck!
Yalamix is offline
Nikey646
Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Old 01-27-2012 , 10:52   Re: sm_dodgeball_rocket red/blue
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yalamix View Post
Weird... I wish I knew how to program so I could help you somehow.
You should try reinstalling the plugin or installing this one instead.
Good Luck!

Lol, start setting my server up from scratch? Naw, its not like any of the admins know how to use the command, and then 3 admins have the ability to restart the server, so it's all good, not to mention that theres rtv/end map vote incase it shuts down on its own....
__________________
ğUnAUĞ UnknownAU ğUnAUĞ
A Proud Australian TFDodgeball Server!




Nikey646 is offline
Yalamix
Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
Old 01-27-2012 , 18:37   Re: sm_dodgeball_rocket red/blue
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikey646 View Post
Lol, start setting my server up from scratch? Naw, its not like any of the admins know how to use the command, and then 3 admins have the ability to restart the server, so it's all good, not to mention that theres rtv/end map vote incase it shuts down on its own....
All right then...
Yalamix is offline
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: OnGameFrame()
Old 01-28-2012 , 11:05   Re: sm_dodgeball_rocket red/blue
Reply With Quote #5

Perhaps you should have tried reading the documentation provided:
Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
sm_dodgeball_rocket <team> - Fires a rocket from the specified teams next launcher, team can be either 2 (red) or 3 (blue).
i.e. sm_dodgeball_rocket 2 to launch a red rocket.
__________________
asherkin is offline
Nikey646
Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Old 01-28-2012 , 11:07   Re: sm_dodgeball_rocket red/blue
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
Perhaps you should have tried reading the documentation provided

Reading that would help... Thx and Sorry Asherkin (:
__________________
ğUnAUĞ UnknownAU ğUnAUĞ
A Proud Australian TFDodgeball Server!




Nikey646 is offline
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: OnGameFrame()
Old 01-28-2012 , 11:11   Re: sm_dodgeball_rocket red/blue
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikey646 View Post
Thx and Sorry Asherkin (:
No problem, glad you're enjoying TFDB
__________________
asherkin is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode