and trouble number 4 from compilation default .sp file, but include morecolors
5 errors from compile
Quote:
//SourceMod Batch Compiler
// by the SourceMod Dev Team

//// cssrpg.sp
// items/rpgi_icestab.sp(6 : error 017: undefined symbol "Entity_SetRenderColo
r"
// items/rpgi_icestab.sp(124) : error 017: undefined symbol "Entity_SetRenderCol
or"
// items/rpgi_stealth.sp(32) : error 017: undefined symbol "Entity_SetRenderColo
r"
// items/rpgi_stealth.sp(39) : error 017: undefined symbol "Entity_SetRenderColo
r"
// items/rpgi_stealth.sp(71) : error 017: undefined symbol "Entity_SetRenderColo
r"
//
// 5 Errors.
//
// Compilation Time: 1,58 sec
// ----------------------------------------

Press enter to exit ...
Old 01-26-2013 , 03:04   Re: CSS:RPG v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #32

What to execute cssrpg.cfg ??? in sourcemod/configs/cssrpg.cfg - not work
in cfg/sourcemod/cssrpg.cfg not work.
Need more fixing and bugs.
Quote:
AddMenuItem(g_hHelpMenu, "http://cssrpg.sourceforge.net/help/cssrpg.html", "menu_help.about");
AddMenuItem(g_hHelpMenu, "http://cssrpg.sourceforge.net/help/upgrades.html", "menu_help.upgrades");
AddMenuItem(g_hHelpMenu, "http://cssrpg.sourceforge.net/help/commands.html", "menu_help.commands");
AddMenuItem(g_hHelpMenu, "http://cssrpg.sourceforge.net/help/acronyms.html", "menu_help.acronyms");
need delete and using other method. cssrpg web not working

Last edited by 456; 01-26-2013 at 03:05.
Peace-Maker
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 01-26-2013 , 04:15   Re: CSS:RPG v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #33

Redownload the .zip and replace the translations to fix the colouring.
You need the latest smlib (which includes the Entity_SetRenderColor stock) to compile: https://github.com/bcserv/smlib

You have to add a line like
Code:
exec cssrpg105.cfg
to your server.cfg to have it apply your changes.

About the help pages.. Hm, the whole cssrpg site is gone together with that help pages. Maybe there are still some backups in the internet archive?

Calm down ;)
Old 01-26-2013 , 14:53   Re: CSS:RPG v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #34

i am download latest beta 0.11 smlib, and error undefined symbol "Entity_SetRenderColor say now
Peace-Maker
Old 01-26-2013 , 18:59   Re: CSS:RPG v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by 456 View Post
i am download latest beta 0.11 smlib, and error undefined symbol "Entity_SetRenderColor say now
You need to get the latest version from github. The posted 0.11 package is way outdated.
Old 03-02-2013 , 01:50   Re: CSS:RPG v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #36

When ever i restart my server its shows that in the console, and i cant open the rpgmenu. Any ideas how i could fix it. Thanks - Spartan
Code:
'cssrpg103.cfg' not present; not executing.
xuxiaoyin
Old 04-05-2013 , 22:14   Re: CSS:RPG v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #37

hi ,I'm new here and I'm from China ,Do you have the plugins for CSS ZOMBIE RPG? I want it so much.Thanks a lot.here is my contact [email protected] best wishes!!!
_pHabb
Old 07-17-2013 , 03:58   Re: CSS:RPG v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #38

Hello!
This plugin is good work.
I have some question. Say me please where I can take admin commands for this plugin?
How to give players credits/levels through admin? Anyone can create the admin menu for this plugin?

Thinks.

Sorry, I bad know English.
Peace-Maker
Old 07-17-2013 , 07:37   Re: CSS:RPG v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by _pHabb View Post
Hello!
This plugin is good work.
I have some question. Say me please where I can take admin commands for this plugin?
How to give players credits/levels through admin? Anyone can create the admin menu for this plugin?

Thinks.

Sorry, I bad know English.
There is no admin menu integration, but just admin commands to use.

You can list all commands a plugin registers using
Code:
sm cmds XX
where XX is the plugin id listed in front of the plugin's name in the output of
Code:
sm plugins list
Like that:
Code:
[SM] Listing 25 commands for: CSSRPG
  [Name]            [Type]   [Help]
  cssrpg_addcredits  admin        Add to player's Credits. Usage cssrpg_addcredits <player name | userid | steamid> <credits>
  cssrpg_addexp     admin        Give a player Experience. Usage cssrpg_addexp <player name | userid | steamid> <exp>
  cssrpg_addlvl     admin        Add Level(s) to a player's current Level. Usage cssrpg_addlvl <player name | userid | steamid> <levels>
  cssrpg_buyupgrade  admin        Force a player to buy an Upgrade. Usage cssrpg_buyupgrade <player name | userid | steamid> <upgrade>
  cssrpg_db_delplayer  admin        Delete a player entry from both tables in the database (this cannot be undone!). Usage: cssrpg_db_delplayer <full name | player db id | steamid>
  cssrpg_db_mass_sell  admin        Force everyone in the database (and playing) to sell a specific upgrade. Usage: cssrpg_db_mass_sell <upgrade>
  cssrpg_db_write   admin        Write current player data to the database  cssrpg_debug_pla  admin        List all RPG players
  cssrpg_giveall    admin        Give a player all the Upgrades available. Usage cssrpg_giveall <player name | userid | steamid>
  cssrpg_giveupgrade  admin        Give a player an Upgrade (increment). Usage cssrpg_giveupgrade <player name | userid | steamid> <upgrade>
  cssrpg_player     admin        Get info about a certain player. Usage cssrpg_player <player name | userid | steamid>
  cssrpg_resetexp   admin        Reset a player's Experience. Usage cssrpg_resetexp <player name | userid | steamid>
  cssrpg_resetstats  admin        Reset a player's Level, Credits, Experience, and Upgrades (this cannot be undone!). Usage cssrpg_resetstats <player name | userid | steamid>
  cssrpg_sellall    admin        Force a player to sell all their Upgrades (full refund). Usage cssrpg_sellall <player name | userid | steamid>
  cssrpg_sellupgrade  admin        Force a player to sell an Upgrade (full refund). Usage cssrpg_sellupgrade <player name | userid | steamid> <upgrade>
  cssrpg_setcredits  admin        Set a player's Credits. Usage cssrpg_setcredits <player name | userid | steamid> <new credits>
  cssrpg_setexp     admin        Set a player's Experience. Usage cssrpg_setexp<player name | userid | steamid> <new exp>
  cssrpg_setlvl     admin        Set a player's Level. Usage cssrpg_setlvl <player name | userid | steamid> <new level>
  cssrpg_setupgradelvl  admin        Set a player's Upgrade Level. Usage cssrpg_setupgradelvl <player name | userid | steamid> <upgrade> <level|max>
  cssrpg_takeupgrade  admin        Take an Upgrade from a player (decrement). Usage cssrpg_takeupgrade <player name | userid | steamid> <upgrade>
  rpg               console      Opens the rpg main menu
  rpghelp           console      Opens the rpg help menu
  rpgmenu           console      Opens the rpg main menu
  rpgrank           console      Shows your rank or the rank of the target person. rpgrank [name|steamid|#userid]
  rpgtop10          console      Show the CSS:RPG top 10
Old 07-17-2013 , 09:33   Re: CSS:RPG v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #40

Peace-Maker, Thanks. The issue has been exhausted