Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Fixed] Iron Man armor loop blocks setting users SH MaxArmor

vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 07-27-2005 , 23:24   [Fixed] Iron Man armor loop blocks setting users SH MaxArmor

Tested on:
Windows XP
Amxmodx 1.01
Metamod 1.17.4
SuperHero Mod 1.18a
Vault Saving

Regaurdless of my tests specs, this will happen on all amx/x and shmod versions.

Bug:
Because of Iron Man's loop, amor regens durning spawn if the loop is running. This in effect will stop a users max armor according to what heroes they have from being set. There needs to be a block on the armor regen part of the loop during a users spawn. So that a user can be given the correct amount of amor according to their heroes max armor.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
D o o m
Veteran Member
Old 07-28-2005 , 13:22  

That's not only Iron Man... The same is with War Machine (maybe after the cleaned code not, but it was) and with Ice Man, I'm not sure..
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 07-31-2005 , 08:00  

Fixed on CVS. I also added a new treat. 1 second after spawn iron man saves how much armor you have. So he will regen back to that instead of just the ironman max armor.