Old 12-11-2011 , 16:01   Re: [CS:S] Mod Roleplay
Reply With Quote #61

Si vous voulez le RP : http://lesparanos.fr
Demandez sur le forum.
Mathias.
Veteran Member
Old 06-24-2012 , 12:54   Re: [CS:S] Mod Roleplay
Reply With Quote #62

First of all you do not respect the forums rules which you should at least post in english and after posting in your own language. Secondly, you stole natalya script which she/he work for 1 years to make it up and you just give it away with out care of is work. You said it is expensive, I guess you never worked in life which mean you do not know the real value of the work she/he did, I would pay 200$ for a unique script like that. By the way, who the fuck are you? Comming from no where to fuck a developper reputation in is own environnement. You should have been banned long time ago.

En gros t'es un estie crosseur, je te croisserais dans rue pi t'en crisserai une calisse.

Last edited by Mathias.; 06-24-2012 at 12:55.
blodia
Veteran Member
Old 06-24-2012 , 14:23   Re: [CS:S] Mod Roleplay
Reply With Quote #63

first of all i don't know why you decided to reply to a 6 month old thread and secondly i'd like to note that the vehicle code(i haven't seen it, don't need to) in this mod which is similar to the code in natalya's race rally code is just copied from an earlier version of my vehicle mod with bloat added like headlights and horns and stuff. even the code for making the players visible is from me which you can find in the vehicle mod thread. i wasn't given any credit in the race rally code and i seriously doubt i was given any credits in this either.
i did keep an eye on this and race rally wondering if i should say anything or if anyone would have noticed the code was just the same as mine. this all adds to the comedy of this thread and the reaction of natalya and others.
PreFix
BANNED
Old 06-30-2012 , 07:16   Re: [CS:S] Mod Roleplay
Reply With Quote #64

Can anyone share this modification with me?
Send a message via Skype™ to PreFix
nynCuKaH
Old 07-12-2012 , 05:10   Re: [CS:S] Mod Roleplay
Reply With Quote #65

give me roleplay mod ^_^
Jackmaster
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-12-2012 , 05:26   Re: [CS:S] Mod Roleplay
Reply With Quote #66

Help people!!!
I can't download it
The homepage don't work
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 07-12-2012 , 13:53   Re: [CS:S] Mod Roleplay
Reply With Quote #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackmaster View Post
Help people!!!
I can't download it
The homepage don't work
That's because the author didnt really post this, some one else did, and was unable to support it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blodia View Post
first of all i don't know why you decided to reply to a 6 month old thread and secondly i'd like to note that the vehicle code(i haven't seen it, don't need to) in this mod which is similar to the code in natalya's race rally code is just copied from an earlier version of my vehicle mod with bloat added like headlights and horns and stuff. even the code for making the players visible is from me which you can find in the vehicle mod thread. i wasn't given any credit in the race rally code and i seriously doubt i was given any credits in this either.
i did keep an eye on this and race rally wondering if i should say anything or if anyone would have noticed the code was just the same as mine. this all adds to the comedy of this thread and the reaction of natalya and others.
I understand your pain, i wrote the (simple) code for the horn, and might i say credit is not given just because the 'postee' of the thread dosent even know a thing or two, this thread should be locked.

Also regarding to natyla's post about bugs and glitches, honestly if a coder goes through all that code it would take ages to fix, your better off just re-making it. just because of how mess it is, it may work, but not 100% cleanest code.

Last edited by Mitchell; 07-12-2012 at 14:01.
PreFix
BANNED
Old 07-16-2012 , 02:34   Re: [CS:S] Mod Roleplay
Reply With Quote #68

I found in FR forums, that people still have this plugin code.And i found FR one working server as well...(Very Games forum.)
87.98.179.101:20004

Last edited by PreFix; 07-16-2012 at 02:45.
kossolax
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-16-2012 , 05:13   Re: [CS:S] Mod Roleplay
Reply With Quote #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreFix View Post
I found in FR forums, that people still have this plugin code.And i found FR one working server as well...(Very Games forum.)
87.98.179.101:20004
I'm not using natlaya's plugin, and I wont release it for now.
PreFix
BANNED
Old 07-16-2012 , 06:54   Re: [CS:S] Mod Roleplay
Reply With Quote #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by kossolax View Post
I'm not using natlaya's plugin, and I wont release it for now.
I think you are using HL2DM roleplay

Last edited by PreFix; 07-16-2012 at 06:54.