Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[Solved] Delete me! REPORTED TO MODS!

Post New Thread Reply   

4ever16
Veteran Member
Old 07-02-2018 , 10:38   [Solved] Delete me! REPORTED TO MODS!
Reply With Quote #1

So i isntalled ReChecker https://dev-cs.ru/resources/72/
Installed metamod 1.21p

PHP Code:
meta list
2Recheckerv2.5Oct 21 2017by s1lentsee http://www.dedicated-server.ru

meta version
Metamod v1.21p37 2013
/05/30 (5:13
Resource.ini example.
PHP Code:
"../keys.txt"    UNKNOWN    "amx_ban 1440 [userid] 'Cheat .TXT';wait;rc_log    Cheat .TXT    | md5hash '[file_md5hash]' - file '[file_name]' - '<[steamid]><[ip]>' - [name]"    BREAK
"../log.txt"    UNKNOWN    "amx_ban 1440 [userid] 'Cheat .TXT';wait;rc_log    Cheat .TXT    | md5hash '[file_md5hash]' - file '[file_name]' - '<[steamid]><[ip]>' - [name]"    BREAK 
I made a file in my cstrike folder called keys.txt but why am i not gettign banned by the server when i join it.

I must have done something wrong.
What can it be?

Last edited by asherkin; 07-06-2018 at 09:59.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 07-02-2018 , 11:10   Re: ReChecker how to test if works?
Reply With Quote #2

So you are asking for support for a plugin made on some Russian site? You should ask there, not here.

haZh
Old 07-03-2018 , 09:06   Re: ReChecker how to test if works?
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ever16 View Post
I made a file in my cstrike folder called keys.txt but why am i not gettign banned by the server when i join it.
I think your keys.txt should be in the main game folder, not inside /cstrike folder because before your file path, there is a ../ which is short for, go to back folder.

Or try this syntax and change according to yours, I have a hard time looking at that
Code:
"../keys.txt"					UNKNOWN		"kick [userid] 'Aim Hacking'"	BREAK
Btw, don't be in a hurry to ban them. Because they can't get into the server anyway if you just kick everytime they try to join with those files in. I have used ReChecker before which served me very well, but later found out how vast the hacks are for this game, memory injectable hacks outside the game folder is not detected by ReChecker so there will still be hackers.

There are plugins like WHBlocker made by s1lent to block wall hacks and such from server side, found out that it also make some aimbots to not work properly. That type of anti-cheat will at least cover you from most injectable hacks, including hacks inside the game folder.

Also, if you have missed this, Rechecker won't work without ReHLDS according to their forum.

Last edited by haZh; 07-03-2018 at 09:15.