Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] Mod question

Post New Thread Reply   

Chesterfield
Old 10-04-2013 , 15:13   [CS:GO] Mod question
Reply With Quote #1

Hello it's me again and i wonder if someone could help my following doubts with CS:GO.

I wonder if there's some kind of mod that allow people to select a character, just like in the previous versions of CS, for example in my maps that i've done, i've used that .KV file to add different factions to the map, but still is not as good as it should be, so i wonder if someone made a mod or something to be allow to select which faction and player model you want.

Another thing that been in my mind since a long time, i'm using the latest version of sourcemods and metamod, but, there are some commands as "/swap" "/respawn" "spect" and more that doesn't work, they appear in the admin menu but they just won't work, even if you type them, is there any way to actually fix those broken commands?

Thanks in advance and sorry if i'm breaking any rule or something, i still have some things to ask but i just don't remember them now, thanks in advance again!

Last edited by Chesterfield; 10-04-2013 at 15:13.
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2013 , 18:38   Re: [CS:GO] Mod question
Reply With Quote #2

the 2nd part of your question... they appear in your menu because of an extra plugin.. witch one? try advanced commands; find post 942 for the csgo version.

first part; it's probably dooable, but I am not sure of any plugins for it.
Chesterfield
Old 10-04-2013 , 19:25   Re: [CS:GO] Mod question
Reply With Quote #3

Thank you man!