Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] Tank Mirror

Post New Thread Reply   

Resident
Old 02-10-2024 , 05:10   [L4D2] Tank Mirror
Reply With Quote #1

Hi all ! I am not a programmer and have never written plugins. But I wanted to make visual changes for the tank on my server. I really liked the Witch Mirror plugin from Aya Supay and decided to create something similar for the tank. Create rays of random color that shine from the tank's eyes. Some super tanks also use a similar effect. But it didn't work out well for me. I took the Witch Mirror plugin as a basis and replaced the model of the witch with a tank model. The beam works but only shines upward or downward from the tank's eyes. I don't know how to turn the direction of the light beam straight. the beam of light should shine directly on the players.
The code I got:

Spoiler

A little personal wish. I would really like to see a plugin that changes the visual effects for the tank. Various lighting effects, various colors for the tank itself, various contours of the tank, etc., much like those used in the super tank and mutant tanks plugins without changing the characteristics of the tank itself. Visual effects only

Last edited by Resident; 02-10-2024 at 05:38.