[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

muukis
Veteran Member
Old 11-25-2015 , 07:43   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1771

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixmark View Post
I gave up in the end and went with GameME. Couldn't get webstats 2 working.
I'm sorry I couldn't help you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l4d4ever View Post
Since i wasn't able to figure out how to fix that problem (even by doing 777 chmod on every files...).

I installed web stats 1, it work fine, players stats are displayed except i get a blank page when i click on:
- a payer name (www.site.com/stats/player.php?steamid=STEAM_1:1:12345678
- gamemode stats - coop (or any other mod - (www.site.com/stats/maps.php?type=coop))
- serverstats (www.site.com/stats/server.php)

Possible to get some help about this ?
Thank in advance

Edit: lol, just noticed that i had an 11gb error.log file that contain:

[Tue Nov 24 14:45:45 2015] [error] [client 12.34.56.78] PHP Warning: fgetcsv() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/stats/common.php on line 93, referer: http://www.mysite.com/stats/index.php
[Tue Nov 24 13:59:50 2015] [error] [client 93.32.36.160] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: game_version in /var/www/stats/common.php on line 239
[Tue Nov 24 13:59:50 2015] [error] [client 93.32.36.160] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: game_version in /var/www/stats/common.php on line 127
[Tue Nov 24 13:59:50 2015] [error] [client 93.32.36.160] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: game_version in /var/www/stats/common.php on line 142

I am seriously getting crazy with this.

Help please...
Try the attached config.php to the web stats 2 (make sure you edit it first: database values and the site name). The extensive log output is caused by my poor PHP-skills. I suggest you delete it and google ways to mute at least the PHP notifications? Next time I have time to further develop this project, I will take a at those issues too.
Attached Files
File Type: zip config.zip (3.0 KB, 122 views)

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.

Last edited by muukis; 11-25-2015 at 07:55.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 11-25-2015 , 07:47   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1772

Quote:
I discovered that jonny got a github aswell, installation screen look different and is talking about a "installation_setup.txt" file that should be created once the installation is done.

When i create it using "touch installation_setup.txt", i have again that installation screen but it say "Webstats already appears to be installed."

I believe that i need the correct info that goes into that file..

Someone using the statsweb2 can paste here what it should contain ?

Edit: finally, i get it to work !!!

Solution is: use the jonny version (https://github.com/jonnyboy0719/l4dstats_/tree/master2) and simply chmod config.php to 777.

The muukis version don't get that config.php file, only config_example.php and for some reason when you rename it to "config.php" and change the chmod it simply won't work !!
Great job! I guess I should remove the example and attach a proper empty value config.php instead. The installer is looking for the variable $l4dstats_web_installed and if it's set to true, it will stop loading the installer and redirect the page to the main stats page.

Please note that Johnnys version is out of date and probably is missing a lot of code.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.

Last edited by muukis; 11-25-2015 at 07:52.
l4d4ever
Old 11-25-2015 , 08:49   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1773

Well yes, just tested your version, renamed config_example.php to config.php and added the magical key:

$l4dstats_web_installed = true;

After this i had to delete the install folder and chmod 777 the cache folder located in savi.

One last thing tough, i have issue about the "Rank awards" page, nothing there.
I tried to use the awards_cache.html from the first statsweb version and put it into the templates folder but it's not working.
Oh and yes, i did the 777 chmod on it

Last edited by l4d4ever; 11-25-2015 at 08:52.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 11-25-2015 , 09:39   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1774

Quote:
Well yes, just tested your version, renamed config_example.php to config.php and added the magical key:

$l4dstats_web_installed = true;

After this i had to delete the install folder and chmod 777 the cache folder located in savi.

One last thing tough, i have issue about the "Rank awards" page, nothing there.
I tried to use the awards_cache.html from the first statsweb version and put it into the templates folder but it's not working.
Oh and yes, i did the 777 chmod on it
The rank award page has also gone through with some updates. Look at the image attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	25-11-2015 16-37-43.png
Views:	303
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	150017  

l4d4ever
Old 11-25-2015 , 10:17   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1775

Excuse me but i am not sure to understand (once again, my english isn't that good).
I am using your version directly from github, i can easily see that "awards_cache.html" has been renamed to "awards_cache_language.html" but there is no such files.

I did touch awards_cache_en.html and once again, did the 777 chmod but it seem that the file doesn't get updated

btw, i also would like to report two minor bug:

I am running some servers so like in statsweb1 i added them into the config.php:
$game_addresses[] = array("Server 1: My Server #1", "12.34.56.78:27015");
$game_addresses[] = array("Server 2: My Server #2", "12.34.56.78:27016");

But server's aren't displayed when i put my cursor @ the top of the page like on the first version, it just point to "javascript:void();"

Also, the "Copyright © 2013 muukis | Left 4 Dead Stats written for SourceMod | Designed by JonnyBoy0719"
appear on the middle of the "Player Rankings" page

Last edited by l4d4ever; 11-25-2015 at 10:27.
l4d4ever
Old 11-25-2015 , 12:12   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1776

Can't edit my last message but awards are correctly working now.

Thank you for support !
Dtor
Old 01-04-2016 , 23:26   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1777

Detected bug :
Stuck at installation :
Reading GeoIPCountryWhois.csv - PLEASE WAIT!

Skipping stuck

Deleted install.php

Testing : http://localhost/custom-stats/maps.php?type=coop

Detected error :
Notice: Undefined index: playtime in htdocs\custom-stats\maps.php on line 129

Notice: Undefined index: points in htdocs\custom-stats\maps.php on line 130

Notice: Undefined index: kills in htdocs\custom-stats\maps.php on line 131

Notice: Undefined index: restarts in htdocs\custom-stats\maps.php on line 133

Notice: Undefined index: in htdocs\custom-stats\common.php on line 116

Notice: Undefined variable: statspagemeta in htdocs\custom-stats\templates\default\layout.tpl on line 5

xD anyone know how to fix this ?

Re-install : using new l4d_stats_web2.zip

Error in Step 4 of 5

Database error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Query: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `ip2country` (`id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,`begin_ip_num` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL,`end_ip_num` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL,`country_code` varchar(4) NOT NULL,`country_name` varchar(12 NOT NULL,PRIMARY KEY (`id`),KEY `begin_ip_num` (`begin_ip_num`,`end_ip_num`)) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=81217 DEFAULT CHARSET=

Last edited by Dtor; 01-04-2016 at 23:59.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 01-05-2016 , 09:46   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1778

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtor View Post
Detected bug :
Stuck at installation :
Reading GeoIPCountryWhois.csv - PLEASE WAIT!

Skipping stuck

Deleted install.php

Testing : http://localhost/custom-stats/maps.php?type=coop

Detected error :
Notice: Undefined index: playtime in htdocs\custom-stats\maps.php on line 129

Notice: Undefined index: points in htdocs\custom-stats\maps.php on line 130

Notice: Undefined index: kills in htdocs\custom-stats\maps.php on line 131

Notice: Undefined index: restarts in htdocs\custom-stats\maps.php on line 133

Notice: Undefined index: in htdocs\custom-stats\common.php on line 116

Notice: Undefined variable: statspagemeta in htdocs\custom-stats\templates\default\layout.tpl on line 5

xD anyone know how to fix this ?

Re-install : using new l4d_stats_web2.zip

Error in Step 4 of 5

Database error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Query: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `ip2country` (`id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,`begin_ip_num` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL,`end_ip_num` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL,`country_code` varchar(4) NOT NULL,`country_name` varchar(12 NOT NULL,PRIMARY KEY (`id`),KEY `begin_ip_num` (`begin_ip_num`,`end_ip_num`)) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=81217 DEFAULT CHARSET=
Hi!
I am not sure what the problem is with the GeoIPCountryWhois.csv, but by looking at your comment you are trying to install the custom player stats to a MariaDB server. However, only MySQL is supported. I have never even heard about a MariaDB server, so I don't know how hard would it be to convert everything to support also that server type.

Web stats v2 is still an early beta so if you have problems installing that, try v1. If you manage to install the v1 web stats, you are good to go with the plugin. MariaDB will most likely fail to create the tables with the scripts in both v1 and v2. Maybe the basic update, select and delete queries will still work on it?

I hope this helped you at least to get a direction?

TGMasterVN
Old 01-06-2016 , 01:19   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1779

How to fix this error?

Quote:
Originally Posted by l4d4ever
Also, the "Copyright © 2013 muukis | Left 4 Dead Stats written for SourceMod | Designed by JonnyBoy0719"
appear on the middle of the "Player Rankings" page
And can l4d_stats_web2 install GeoIP?

Update:
I also wonder this

Last edited by TGMasterVN; 01-06-2016 at 09:34.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 01-07-2016 , 03:28   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1780

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGMasterVN View Post
How to fix this error?

And can l4d_stats_web2 install GeoIP?

Update:
I also wonder this
I'm not sure about the copyright text until I've had the time to look at the code.
I'll have to get back to you on the GeoIP matter too. I'm not sure about how it goes with the web stats 2.
And lastly the image. I don't remember how it was supposed to work. I'm on my holidays and just woke up... my mind is blank at the moment.