Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Fragscounter

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

JUSTSMOKIN
Old 09-12-2007 , 08:04   Re: Fragscounter

bordeaux

The reason hawk likes to unapproved everyones plugins is either one of the following

A.he didn't think of the idea himself there fore he dosent like any one else making it

B.he cant code for toffee so he just unapproves everyone else's plugins to make him self look good

C. he is a child and just cant continue his life without spoiling every one else's

Well hawk i just have to say if you are so good at plugins why don't you try helping instead of hindering all the time in my eyes you should have you status as a developer removed from you as you spoiling this large community and not making the new coders feel useful maby you should try pointing them in the right direction and helping them make there plugins work and be at a good standard that people wanna use them.But then again you do come across as a selfish person on these forums and as 90%of the people ive asked here say you are an knob that is now how you have been branded also i will be sending an email of complaint to the owners of the amxx forums be fore you scare every single person off and they all just stop making the gaming world worth playing. You obviously have no idea how long people spend making a plugin to be told redundant and shit and unapproved and then to be give no reason for it to be unapproved i think thats harsh and you should try be a little more explaniry to why you dont like peoples ideas

Regards

JS

bordeaux
Old 09-12-2007 , 09:13   Re: Fragscounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTSMOKIN View Post
bordeaux

The reason hawk likes to unapproved everyones plugins is either one of the following

A.he didn't think of the idea himself there fore he dosent like any one else making it

B.he cant code for toffee so he just unapproves everyone else's plugins to make him self look good

C. he is a child and just cant continue his life without spoiling every one else's

Well hawk i just have to say if you are so good at plugins why don't you try helping instead of hindering all the time in my eyes you should have you status as a developer removed from you as you spoiling this large community and not making the new coders feel useful maby you should try pointing them in the right direction and helping them make there plugins work and be at a good standard that people wanna use them.But then again you do come across as a selfish person on these forums and as 90%of the people ive asked here say you are an knob that is now how you have been branded also i will be sending an email of complaint to the owners of the amxx forums be fore you scare every single person off and they all just stop making the gaming world worth playing. You obviously have no idea how long people spend making a plugin to be told redundant and shit and unapproved and then to be give no reason for it to be unapproved i think thats harsh and you should try be a little more explaniry to why you dont like peoples ideas

Regards

JS

i quess i could agree that part :/

http://forums.alliedmods.net/search....archid=1157310
Old 09-12-2007 , 10:31   Re: Fragscounter

LMAO well found m8 what game do you play cs or dod or cz pm me m8 or add me via steam :p Maby we can code somert worth approving :p

JUSTSMOKIN
Old 09-12-2007 , 10:47   Re: Fragscounter

Even better he has also had messages removed for abuse
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=59939

vvg125
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 09-12-2007 , 12:59   Re: Fragscounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTSMOKIN View Post
bordeaux

Regards

JS
Okay, after reading this, I can safely say the oldest you are is 13 years old. Hawk552 was ASSIGNED the rank of Plugin Approver. If you look around, the reasons are apparent. He has the support of the project developers, administrators, and moderators. He also happens to be the only active Plugin Approver for the most part.

If you don't agree with his methods, go ask another approver to review your plugin, however, just because YOU can't code, doesn't mean he's making the wrong decisions.
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 09-12-2007 , 16:31   Re: Fragscounter

This is ludicrous. Absolutely ludicrous.

Locked.