Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)

Post New Thread Reply   

voidwalker123
Old 10-24-2010 , 15:21   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #831

so...i have some questions,please help me,i did everything in this tutorial,and then...1)bill is always named as an l4d2 survivor and his voice too,last time i played,he was named coach,and his voice was about coach,and in the video he was perfect...2)in the video they speak very much like in l4d1 and there are their subtitles,mine they only talk something like good shot and there arenīt any subtitle,can you help me please?
uriel18
Old 10-24-2010 , 16:18   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #832

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanner View Post
it says in the install that its 100% working, can you make it compatible with the other gamemodes, i cant seem to get this going good with campaign, and i need the reason why. it works if i restart the server, but when i make it to the next saferoom after loading, i have like 4 nicks, 2 Ellis's, Zoey and Louis. any reason why it does this or is it because i have *probably* multiple "add more player" plugins.
Itīs 100% working. If you read the entire posts, you will see there are less persons with problems that persons who play it.

Itīs curious you say donīt work fine in campaign, because this mod is designed for campaign mode, not versus or other modes.
You have something wrong with superversus. What cfg do you have in superversus? and what config do you have in 8survivors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by voidwalker123 View Post
so...i have some questions,please help me,i did everything in this tutorial,and then...1)bill is always named as an l4d2 survivor and his voice too,last time i played,he was named coach,and his voice was about coach,and in the video he was perfect...2)in the video they speak very much like in l4d1 and there are their subtitles,mine they only talk something like good shot and there arenīt any subtitle,can you help me please?
BILLīS SAME QUESTIONS OVER AND O OVER AND OVER AND OVER.................Read more than the last post of the thread.
Old 10-28-2010 , 10:16   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #833

Can you tell me what to do now? I downloaded all the plugins and put them in the sourcemod plugins folder, but the l4d1 survivors won't show up! Can you tell me how to get them to show?
ltwarrior18
Old 10-30-2010 , 15:19   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #834

Hi everyone, I thought this plugin is what i needed, but it isn't working for me. I tried this plugin and understood that to config it is too dificult for my level. I have read first and last 10 pages of this forum. I tried lots of configs which come up in my mind, when i failed i changed settings back they were. Spend hours and NO success... I think that first page lacks some info, because i did it what it said. Can anyone give a real tutorial what exactly has been done? Every bit of detail is important and I might have missed something, also no other ideas come up, only writting a message here...
blue25hk
Old 11-04-2010 , 15:48   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #835

2.Download Kswkiīs plugin to allow change automatically all survivors to have different models. Here (credits to Kwski43)

this not work!
If i click "here" it show"This service is temporarily not available from your service area."
why?

Last edited by blue25hk; 11-04-2010 at 16:32.
XD001
Old 11-06-2010 , 14:42   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #836

mi123645's older version of the CSM plugin had this command that spawned either the L4D1 characters on the L4D2 campaigns, and the L4D2 characters on the L4D1 campaigns.

I was wondering if there's going to be a plugin in which you could manually spawn them so that they could work in custom campaigns and the like.
NostalgiaCriticAVGN
Old 11-10-2010 , 16:10   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #837

is sv_unlock_sb_add making any problem with Bill acting like the l4d2 survivors?
uriel18
Old 11-13-2010 , 21:41   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #838

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue25hk View Post
2.Download Kswkiīs plugin to allow change automatically all survivors to have different models. Here (credits to Kwski43)

this not work!
If i click "here" it show"This service is temporarily not available from your service area."
why?
Ok, I have uploaded it to another host:

http://www.filefront.com/17512133/l4d2_8survivors Bill.smx

Quote:
Originally Posted by NostalgiaCriticAVGN View Post
is sv_unlock_sb_add making any problem with Bill acting like the l4d2 survivors?

If I were you, I wouldnīt use that. It crash and give unstability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XD001 View Post
mi123645's older version of the CSM plugin had this command that spawned either the L4D1 characters on the L4D2 campaigns, and the L4D2 characters on the L4D1 campaigns.

I was wondering if there's going to be a plugin in which you could manually spawn them so that they could work in custom campaigns and the like.
In fact is not needed. With the last CSM you can change every survivor to who you want, except in sacrifice and no mercy 2.

8 Survivors mod worked in custom campaigns since the begining...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltwarrior18 View Post
Hi everyone, I thought this plugin is what i needed, but it isn't working for me. I tried this plugin and understood that to config it is too dificult for my level. I have read first and last 10 pages of this forum. I tried lots of configs which come up in my mind, when i failed i changed settings back they were. Spend hours and NO success... I think that first page lacks some info, because i did it what it said. Can anyone give a real tutorial what exactly has been done? Every bit of detail is important and I might have missed something, also no other ideas come up, only writting a message here...
"lacks some info"... Dude, you really are doing something wrong... That you canīt make it work doesnīt means that the tutorial is wrong. Because you are the only that canīt make it work...
Some people have problems but basically make it, you are the only.
That make me remember a spanish joke that suits perfectly to this situation:
A drunken man driving a car, goes to the highway and step into wrong way, when a car pass near to crash to him, and another and another, and another turning on and off the lights to advice him that heīs in wrong way, the man says: "Look at all these crazy people driving in wrong way...."

Have you got sourcemod and metamod work? (First step)
Test a ramdom plugin to see if works (Second step)
Download the 3 firsts plugins in the tutorial and install them (Third step)
Donīt forget to go to superversus cfg and set max survivors to 8 and also to 8 survivors cfg and set survivors mode to 2. (Fourth step)

Try this and come back to comment the results/problems you have.

Last edited by uriel18; 11-13-2010 at 21:55.
hksjun
Old 11-14-2010 , 19:01   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #839

hi ! uriel18

can upload l4d2_8survivors Bill.sp?thanks
uriel18
Old 11-17-2010 , 10:26   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #840

Quote:
Originally Posted by hksjun View Post
hi ! uriel18

can upload l4d2_8survivors Bill.sp?thanks
http://www.filefront.com/17525808/l4d2_8survivors Bill.sp