Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[TF2] Custom Weapons 2 (Beta 2, Mar 12 2014)

Post New Thread Reply   

TheOnly8Z
Old 08-27-2015 , 10:31   Re: [TF2] Custom Weapons 2 (Beta 2, Mar 12 2014)
Reply With Quote #541

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewday View Post
Maybe? Who knows. Hats can't be dropped, only weapons. You think Valve would take note and give us a custom weapon model function similar to the custom player model function they gave us for VSH and such.
True, but from the looks, valve isn't going to mention any form of modding support in a while. I mean, even the workshop is partly profit. Let's hope they come out of that money ocean and give modders some love.
MaSerkzn
Old 08-27-2015 , 11:14   Re: [TF2] Custom Weapons 2 (Beta 2, Mar 12 2014)
Reply With Quote #542

Also... I have some cool ideas for stats which I took from CSO
— Janus-7 Form: After certain hits, weapon can activate form where it attacks with continuous lightning bolt.
- General Janus Form: After certain hits, weapon can activate form where it has unlimited ammo for certain period.
- Balrog-3 Form: After certain shots, weapon automatically starts to use reserve ammunition as primary.
- Vulcanus-5 Form: After certain hits, weapon can activate form where it has autoaim.
- Skull System: Depends on the value, deals increased damage to selected class (for example: values are 1 and 1.25 which means that it will deal 25% more damage to scouts)
Send a message via Skype™ to MaSerkzn
TheOnly8Z
Old 08-28-2015 , 02:11   Re: [TF2] Custom Weapons 2 (Beta 2, Mar 12 2014)
Reply With Quote #543

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSerkzn View Post
Also... I have some cool ideas for stats which I took from CSO
— Janus-7 Form: After certain hits, weapon can activate form where it attacks with continuous lightning bolt.
- General Janus Form: After certain hits, weapon can activate form where it has unlimited ammo for certain period.
- Balrog-3 Form: After certain shots, weapon automatically starts to use reserve ammunition as primary.
- Vulcanus-5 Form: After certain hits, weapon can activate form where it has autoaim.
- Skull System: Depends on the value, deals increased damage to selected class (for example: values are 1 and 1.25 which means that it will deal 25% more damage to scouts)
Well, inate aimbot is... weird. Is it even possible to make it happen? I certainly can't do sourcepawn, so good luck.
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 08-28-2015 , 08:51   Re: [TF2] Custom Weapons 2 (Beta 2, Mar 12 2014)
Reply With Quote #544

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnly8Z View Post
Well, inate aimbot is... weird. Is it even possible to make it happen? I certainly can't do sourcepawn, so good luck.
Yeah it is. Theres an admin aimbot plugin somewhere on these forums.
Theray070696
Old 09-03-2015 , 17:50   Re: [TF2] Custom Weapons 2 (Beta 2, Mar 12 2014)
Reply With Quote #545

Quote:
I FORGOT OH GOD.

Luckily I'm not playing Trove right now, so let me test it and I'll release it!

Beta 4 is here!

Changes
New to Beta 4
- Proper menu pagination (thanks Theray070696!). The menu looks like it did before, just now there's actually pagination to allow for more than 8 or 9 weapons per class. I'd still like to have selectable "Slot" options which then load up all the weapons for the selected slot, but this will do for now.

Refresher from Beta 3
- New "quality" and "level" line additions (click here for more information!)
You removed the fix I made for pagination... The code I commented out was disabling pagination/made it wierd. I'll post my own build in a sec, I'm just going to attempt to make the log file names actually do something first.

EDIT: Here is the version with fixed pagination (I made sure in-game). It doesn't have log names enabled, but if you do some digging in the code, you should be able to find what you need to change to test it (hint: look for //)

Oh yeah, now needs SMLib if you want to compile, I haven't gotten around to swapping the code into SMLib checks instead of built-in checks, but it's required for now. If you are installing the .smx, you don't have to worry about SMLib.
Attached Files
File Type: smx customweaponstf.smx (42.5 KB, 188 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (customweaponstf.sp - 125 views - 59.7 KB)

Last edited by Theray070696; 09-03-2015 at 18:32. Reason: Add new version
xXDeathreusXx
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2015 , 20:22   Re: [TF2] Custom Weapons 2 (Beta 2, Mar 12 2014)
Reply With Quote #546

Quote:
Yeah it is. Theres an admin aimbot plugin somewhere on these forums.
*cough*

I'm a smartass by nature, get used to it
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 09-05-2015 , 01:45   Re: [TF2] Custom Weapons 2 (Beta 2, Mar 12 2014)
Reply With Quote #547

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theray070696 View Post
You removed the fix I made for pagination... The code I commented out was disabling pagination/made it wierd. I'll post my own build in a sec, I'm just going to attempt to make the log file names actually do something first.

EDIT: Here is the version with fixed pagination (I made sure in-game). It doesn't have log names enabled, but if you do some digging in the code, you should be able to find what you need to change to test it (hint: look for //)

Oh yeah, now needs SMLib if you want to compile, I haven't gotten around to swapping the code into SMLib checks instead of built-in checks, but it's required for now. If you are installing the .smx, you don't have to worry about SMLib.
Whoops!
Theray070696
Old 09-05-2015 , 01:46   Re: [TF2] Custom Weapons 2 (Beta 2, Mar 12 2014)
Reply With Quote #548

Quote:
Whoops!
Quite the derp.
Old 09-07-2015 , 16:23   Re: [TF2] Custom Weapons 2 (Beta 2, Mar 12 2014)
Reply With Quote #549

Well, I have been trying to get this to work for a while, but no luck, so I will just post here instead. So, my problem is that when I grab a weapon it either does nothing, or crashes my server. I have TF2Items installed and tf2attributes installed. What should I do?
Mr.Orion
Old 09-07-2015 , 16:53   Re: [TF2] Custom Weapons 2 (Beta 2, Mar 12 2014)
Reply With Quote #550

You're looking for that : https://builds.limetech.org/?p=tf2items

This is outdated. I still don't know why none modified the thread to add a proper link.

Last edited by Mr.Orion; 09-07-2015 at 17:00.