Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[L4D2] Throwable Melee Weapons (1.21) [05-Jul-2022]

Post New Thread Reply   

Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 06-28-2022 , 02:20   Re: [L4D2] Throwable Melee Weapons (1.20) [16-Jun-2022]
Reply With Quote #61

The glow will show when equipped by a player?
Old 06-28-2022 , 04:21   Re: [L4D2] Throwable Melee Weapons (1.20) [16-Jun-2022]
Reply With Quote #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
The glow will show when equipped by a player?
It only glow when it is held in the hand, but not on the back
moschinovac
Old 06-28-2022 , 10:08   Re: [L4D2] Throwable Melee Weapons (1.20) [16-Jun-2022]
Reply With Quote #63

The value of "l4d2_throwable_types" is wrong. When I set to 9484 (Frying Pan, Crowbar, Knife, Tonfa, Pitchfork). Pan and Pitchfork doesnt work. After play around with the value, I figure Frying Pan is 32, Pitchfork is 2048 and Shovel is 4096. 8 is Guitar and 16 is Fireaxe. The rest... still not fully test all the value~
Marttt
Veteran Member
Old 06-28-2022 , 11:35   Re: [L4D2] Throwable Melee Weapons (1.20) [16-Jun-2022]
Reply With Quote #64

The glow issue may be related to "iGlowType", I remember that in my glow plugin I had to remove the glow (set type = 0) when the weapon is picked up, otherwise it would display a blue/white glow around the weapon.
Old 06-29-2022 , 04:27   Re: [L4D2] Throwable Melee Weapons (1.20) [16-Jun-2022]
Reply With Quote #65

Having issue, After throwing melee while healing by another survivor my screen spinned 90 degree, and also throwing melee while incapped (Using Incapped weapon plugin)
moschinovac
Old 06-29-2022 , 04:48   Re: [L4D2] Throwable Melee Weapons (1.20) [16-Jun-2022]
Reply With Quote #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzil45 View Post
Having issue, After throwing melee while healing by another survivor my screen spinned 90 degree, and also throwing melee while incapped (Using Incapped weapon plugin)
Turn off firstperson throw animation will fix that
Silvers
Old 07-04-2022 , 23:07   Re: [L4D2] Throwable Melee Weapons (1.21) [05-Jul-2022]
Reply With Quote #67

Code:
1.21 (05-Jul-2022)
    - Fixed melee weapons glowing when equipped by players. Thanks to "BystanderZK" for reporting.
    - Fixed the "l4d2_throwable_types" cvar from following the wrong settings. Thanks to "moschinovac" for reporting.
    - Glow now enables 1 second after throwing to show the melee weapon can be picked up.
    - Thanks to "Marttt" for help testing and fixing.

- Plugin is now compiled with SourceMod 1.11.
Old 08-15-2022 , 20:44   Re: [L4D2] Throwable Melee Weapons (1.19) [06-Jan-2022]
Reply With Quote #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchz View Post
So I put everything where it needs to be just like the description said from the first page, but nothing happens when I press the middlemousebutton ingame do I have to turn something on in the consolecommands? also what is "z" flag? Im not so tech savvy when It comes to sourcemod and l4d2. sorry if Im coming off ignorant, its because I am X,P
Yeah, i've been having the same problem, i have all the files where they should be but for some reason the game just doesn't recognises the plugin and skips it, i used the "sm plugins list" command and i was able to verify that the game indeed does not recognises the plugin, which is weird since this is the first one i encounter that has that problem, i've tried everything on my power to see if it works with no avail

Maybe is the "Additional Melee Slot" mod available in the workshop that's making this not usable? I don't think so, i disabled it and it wont still let me throw my axes around so... idk, im kinda lost lmao
Silvers
Old 08-16-2022 , 09:08   Re: [L4D2] Throwable Melee Weapons (1.19) [06-Jan-2022]
Reply With Quote #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdWoke View Post
Yeah, i've been having the same problem, i have all the files where they should be but for some reason the game just doesn't recognises the plugin and skips it, i used the "sm plugins list" command and i was able to verify that the game indeed does not recognises the plugin, which is weird since this is the first one i encounter that has that problem, i've tried everything on my power to see if it works with no avail

Maybe is the "Additional Melee Slot" mod available in the workshop that's making this not usable? I don't think so, i disabled it and it wont still let me throw my axes around so... idk, im kinda lost lmao
Have you check SourceMod logs folder for errors? Maybe you're running the plugin that was compiled on SM 1.11? Or some missing dependency. I don't think the mod interferes with the plugin.