Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2][Paid] Looking for someone who can code a possibly very simple plugin for me

Post New Thread Reply   

Momodo303
Old 02-11-2020 , 10:53   [L4D2][Paid] Looking for someone who can code a possibly very simple plugin for me
Reply With Quote #1

Hey all,

Looking for someone who can help me with a plugin idea. I've tried making it myself but cant seem to get it working because of how little I know. I think its a simple plugin but i wouldn't really know .
What i'm looking for is a plugin to force a Survivor Set though means of changing the current survivors to become their counterpart, i.e if set to set 2 it would look for Zoey and change her to Rochelle the same way you would change to Rochelle via CSM "Model and NetProp" to avoid all the issues that actually changing the set comes with. All done by either setting a cvar or even typing "!l4d1/!l4d2" in chat to scan for any viable survivors and swap them.

That's the gist of it, there is more i would like but its more secondary, if you are interested please add me on discord at "Cuba#6494" as that's what i check the most. I am willing to pay if that's the push you need to lend a hand, no stress

Cheers lads

SOLVED

Last edited by Momodo303; 02-11-2020 at 14:11. Reason: Thanks Silvers :)
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 02-11-2020 , 13:15   Re: [L4D2][Paid] Looking for someone who can code a possibly very simple plugin for m
Reply With Quote #2

Done: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=321454