Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
leshuQQ
Old 12-21-2019 , 16:03   Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxolahird View Post
Do anyone have this feature bugless?

All I need is a kick message with reason, lenght and website.
this is unreal, I guess. They (valve) made srcds, sourcebans not fully working, for people to infinity searching different problems. Such as: 1) sourcebans( error displaying server on web sourcebans, insta kick without any information for banned player, just "you are banned" by default these not work. 2) AUTOUPDATE SERVER ON WINDOWS 10(it don't work even after all instructions were done. I need to do it manually: first I wake up with Master Server Update maessage in srcds console. Than I need to copy 4 folders + files(not all, I need to choose only config files) to backup. Then clear server. Then open steamcmd with +commands for download 740app. Copy backup with accepting replace. Start. NO THAT"S NOT ALL. MY STEAM MUST BE OFFLINE BEFORE START MY SERRVER ELSE NOBODY CAN CONNECT WITH ERROR STEAM AUTHENTICATION MSG THANKS!!! (every server need this, they knew it but you guys are just infinity trying to find any solutuions on DEVELOPERS ORIGINAL FORUM, and OFCAURCE I expect deleting this thruth + ban acc.

Last edited by leshuQQ; 12-21-2019 at 17:38.