Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-21-2019 , 18:02   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #691

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbbidol View Post
Can I buy a version which dont get ban from valve
There is no such thing, the only way to not ban banned token is by not using plugins that violate the steam rules.
kgns
Old 03-22-2019 , 05:53   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #692

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
There is no such thing, the only way to not ban banned token is by not using plugins that violate the steam rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
(valve stopped banning tokens since october)

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
r3v
Old 03-23-2019 , 16:00   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #693

Quote:
Installation
Use this without a GSLT token (LAN server), or use a token service for your servers, or your account will be banned from operating game servers, and a month cooldown from playing the game.
Quote:
(valve stopped banning tokens since october)
Source?

Last edited by r3v; 03-23-2019 at 16:14.
DabberDoug
Old 03-23-2019 , 18:31   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #694

How can I make it so people cant use Period or Comma to use the commands, this bypasses overrides....
kgns
Old 03-23-2019 , 19:52   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #695

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3v View Post
Source?
myself, take it or leave it, dont care

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
DabberDoug
Old 03-23-2019 , 20:06   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #696

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3v View Post
Source?
I can also be the source to this, as a server operator who used WS since 2015, they no longer ban tokens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
myself, take it or leave it, dont care
KGNS can you please help my issue with the comma and period

Last edited by DabberDoug; 03-23-2019 at 21:42.
Cruze
Veteran Member
Old 03-23-2019 , 21:43   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #697

Quote:
Originally Posted by DabberDoug View Post
How can I make it so people cant use Period or Comma to use the commands, this bypasses overrides....
Line 62
Line 64
Old 03-24-2019 , 00:23   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #698

Hey I'm trying to use this plugin with the KZTimer plugin on my local server. The KZ plugin takes priority for menus so the menus for this plugin won't show up. I know the KZTimer has a way to add exceptions for this but I forget how to do it and how to do it for this plugin. Thanks!
Cruze
Veteran Member
Old 03-24-2019 , 12:42   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #699

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemmeLoveYou View Post
Hey I'm trying to use this plugin with the KZTimer plugin on my local server. The KZ plugin takes priority for menus so the menus for this plugin won't show up. I know the KZTimer has a way to add exceptions for this but I forget how to do it and how to do it for this plugin. Thanks!
Don't spam. Which command do you use where kz timer's menu is taking priority? and link which kz timer are you using.
Old 03-24-2019 , 12:58   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #700

Sorry about the spam didn't realize that I even did it. I am using https://bitbucket.org/kztimerglobalteam/kztimerglobal and the commands are just the typical !ws and !knife chat commands. If I try using those commands while KZ Timer menu is open the !ws and !knife commands won't appear in chat.