Raised This Month: $9 Target: $400
 2% 

Mani Admin Plugin for MetaMod: Source


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
FlyingMongoose
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Old 05-15-2006 , 05:04  
Reply With Quote #311

I probably won't be updating this version as it provides nothing that I use or would like to use at the moment, while I do like that the betting is built in, I wouldn't mind a betting menu ;) (look for icthy's bet menu on mattie) once you have that in, and working (and not bugged) then I'll <3 you and stop using mattie once more!

But I have little reason to update this version, but nice job anyway .
__________________
Please do NOT PM for support.

Only ask for support in plugin threads.

TunedChaos.com - Precision Tuned Game Servers
FlyingMongoose is offline
Opossum
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: weedcheaters.com
Old 05-15-2006 , 07:25  
Reply With Quote #312

Updated from M to N. But I think this was a very bad idea.

- Adverts aren't shown in the colors set in adverts.txt
- Module : Most Destructive
mani_stats_most_destructive 1
mani_player_settings_destructive 1
Nothing is shown.
- Module : Victim Stats
mani_show_victim_stats 1
mani_player_settings_damage 2/3 (1 not tested yet)
Nothing...
- Module : Warmup Timer
mani_warmup_timer 1
mani_warmup_timer_show_countdown 1
mani_warmup_timer_knives_only 1
mani_warmup_timer_knives_respawn 1
mani_warmup_timer_ignore_tk 0
mani_warmup_timer_unlimited_grenades 1
Again, nothing...


Maybe more to come...

-Id- Name Version Author Status
[01] Mani Admin Plug 1.2Beta Mani RUN
[02] GoreMod 3.1.0 c0ldfyr3 RUN
[03] FakeClients 1.2.0 L. Duke RUN
[04] VIP mod 1.0.D L. Duke RUN
__________________
194.126.237.23:27015

194.126.237.23:27015
Opossum is offline
Send a message via ICQ to Opossum Send a message via AIM to Opossum Send a message via MSN to Opossum Send a message via Yahoo to Opossum
[Arnold]
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2004
Old 05-15-2006 , 08:28  
Reply With Quote #313

Didn't come across any of the problems Oppossum mentioned, adverts colouring and victim stats worked right away. The only thing I noticed was that for "old" players (already listed in the dat/txt files) the setting

mani_player_settings_vote_progress 1

didn't work, means: this is disabled by default.

Arnold
[Arnold] is offline
sedmorph
Member
Join Date: Dec 2004
Old 05-15-2006 , 09:57  
Reply With Quote #314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opossum
Updated from M to N. But I think this was a very bad idea.

- Adverts aren't shown in the colors set in adverts.txt
- Module : Most Destructive
mani_stats_most_destructive 1
mani_player_settings_destructive 1
Nothing is shown.
- Module : Victim Stats
mani_show_victim_stats 1
mani_player_settings_damage 2/3 (1 not tested yet)
Nothing...
- Module : Warmup Timer
mani_warmup_timer 1
mani_warmup_timer_show_countdown 1
mani_warmup_timer_knives_only 1
mani_warmup_timer_knives_respawn 1
mani_warmup_timer_ignore_tk 0
mani_warmup_timer_unlimited_grenades 1
Again, nothing...


Maybe more to come...

-Id- Name Version Author Status
[01] Mani Admin Plug 1.2Beta Mani RUN
[02] GoreMod 3.1.0 c0ldfyr3 RUN
[03] FakeClients 1.2.0 L. Duke RUN
[04] VIP mod 1.0.D L. Duke RUN
This sounds like you dont have

Code:
exec mani_server.cfg
in your server.cfg
__________________
=SeD=[V]orpheus
sedmorph is offline
Mani
Veteran Member
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: UK
Old 05-15-2006 , 10:16  
Reply With Quote #315

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Arnold
]Didn't come across any of the problems Oppossum mentioned, adverts colouring and victim stats worked right away. The only thing I noticed was that for "old" players (already listed in the dat/txt files) the setting

mani_player_settings_vote_progress 1

didn't work, means: this is disabled by default.

Arnold
You can stop your server and delete the mani_player_settings.dat file then restart. Anyone joining will then pick up the new settings, I should really add a new command for dealing with this though.

Mani
__________________
Installation files, documentation and help can be found at: -

www.mani-admin-plugin.com
Mani is offline
Opossum
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: weedcheaters.com
Old 05-15-2006 , 10:18  
Reply With Quote #316

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedmorph
This sounds like you dont have

Code:
exec mani_server.cfg
in your server.cfg
No, it's not one of those nooby mistakes :-/ I've installed it a second time and now the adverts are working correctly. But the other things still won't work. I'll reset my server as fast as possible to make a complete clean installation. But atm I can't do it. The webinterface isn't doing its job well, have to wait for a supporter.
__________________
194.126.237.23:27015

194.126.237.23:27015
Opossum is offline
Send a message via ICQ to Opossum Send a message via AIM to Opossum Send a message via MSN to Opossum Send a message via Yahoo to Opossum
sedmorph
Member
Join Date: Dec 2004
Old 05-15-2006 , 10:29  
Reply With Quote #317

Also, you should add a cvar like:

mani_bet_after_event x

like you cant bet after the bomb has been planted or something like that, not sure how well it would work out tho
__________________
=SeD=[V]orpheus
sedmorph is offline
imported_nighttrain
Member
Join Date: Mar 2005
Old 05-15-2006 , 18:17  
Reply With Quote #318

Works great in our CSS pub. Doesn't work in our DODS pub. When I install it on dods, the server crashes and restarts in a loop over and over again. I had to go back to beta 1.2n for my dods pub. It's no big deal for us because most added features are related to css.
imported_nighttrain is offline
Mani
Veteran Member
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: UK
Old 05-15-2006 , 20:08  
Reply With Quote #319

*******************************
UPDATE To Beta N RC1 16th May

Fixes
Fixed crash on adding a new Admin or Imunnity Level using the database.
Fixed crashes on all types of mods when outputting text to screen.
Fixed Top command showing 10-10 etc.
Fixed Settings menu title.
Fixed ma_help truncating long help messages in the client console.

Additions
Tweaked weapon restrictions code to reset weapons per team
Added ma_restrictall command
Updated english.cfg file to add translations for ma_restrictall command
*******************************

See the main Beta N post for the links.

Mani
__________________
Installation files, documentation and help can be found at: -

www.mani-admin-plugin.com
Mani is offline
Rebell
Veteran Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: GERMANY
Old 05-16-2006 , 00:54  
Reply With Quote #320

Not - not again like M version where we have to change it 7 times *gg*


__________________
Rebell is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode