Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

cybersquare420
Veteran Member
Old 12-20-2010 , 10:05   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1271

i generated and set an api key but it made no difference for me... does this maybe take a while to be implemented by google... or?

edit: however paging is working perfectly! nice

Last edited by cybersquare420; 12-20-2010 at 10:08.
galadril
Old 12-20-2010 , 10:39   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1272

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
Welcome back Galadril!
You think you can implement these changes as well?
Note on idea 2: If i click on soldier or scout the idea would be that i could see who is ranked as nr. 1 scout or nr. 5 scout or nr. 1 soldier or nr. 3 soldier etc. And it would be awesome if we could sort on the nr of kills column per class and KDR column as well.
How do you like this
http://www.heinisblog.nl/tf2stats/player_class.php

I've added ranking and changed deaths to KRD.. (i don;t have enough room for both...).

I'm not going to implement multicolumn sorting because I don't see the added value of this in relation with the efforts..
Old 12-20-2010 , 10:46   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1273

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersquare420 View Post
i generated and set an api key but it made no difference for me... does this maybe take a while to be implemented by google... or?

edit: however paging is working perfectly! nice
you received a key like:
"ABQIAAAAZFYNzvN0EdYwvvc9dmjEOxQyzjSAxfYWfrug ZAxC4vAIs-QQGxQCKPGilR8EsQpKdlt1FYfMv0sfSQ"

and put it in the settings.php between de quotes:
$GoogleApi = ""; //Get google api key here: http://code.google.com/intl/nl/apis/maps/signup.html

This should really work.. maybe Google needs some time to enable the API key..??
Old 12-20-2010 , 11:14   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1274

yes i did, and then i waited an hour... and it either puts them in the middle of the usa or off the coast of africa...

here is the page: http://tiawow.servebeer.com:8080/tf2ranking/index.php
Old 12-20-2010 , 11:28   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1275

Should be able to do an update tonight/tomorrow
Old 12-20-2010 , 12:03   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1276

scratch that... it is working now...it appears that i was using a couple accounts to test that have not been on in a while for my most recent test so i didnt have an ip for them... it is working with accounts that have been online recently... sorry for wasting your time.
Old 12-20-2010 , 13:40   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1277

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadril View Post
Please sign up at Google for a API key:
http://code.google.com/intl/nl/apis/maps/signup.html

You can insert the key in the settings.php
Everybody was using my key until now :-)....

The key is free, and it's easy to get it from Google..
Ok thanks! I've signed up for one and will test it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadril View Post
a) Changed: http://www.heinisblog.nl/tf2stats/index.php
b) Please try the attached inc/paging.php file.. I can't test it because i only have >10 players on my server..

NOTE for anybody else, this paging.php file is NOT TESTED YET...
Yes that is precisely what I meant and it looks great thanks!
galadril
Old 12-21-2010 , 03:38   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1278

I'l post a new version with these changes when DarthNinja add's all the new weapons to the plugin.... Deal? :-)
Ow Yeah, Anyone willing to make a nice *mega* map image pack or blueprint pack?

And how is the Map stats going??

Last edited by galadril; 12-21-2010 at 04:04.
heffebaycay
Old 12-22-2010 , 06:04   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1279

Hello,

I have modified a bit the current plugin version to add support for Scout ball stuns, and I wanted to share my few changes (and get them merged into the original plugin, if possible).

I've added 2 ConVars to set the amount of points players should get: rank_stunpoints (default: 1 / normal stun) and rank_big_stun (default: 2 / Moon Shot).

To store the points, I've assumed that the already existing DB column 'player_stunned' was added to receive those stun points in the future, as it is currently not used by this plugin. Let me know if my guess is wrong!

While testing my changes, I've encountered some kind of bug on 2 testing servers (Windows xp / Ubuntu) : after a round is won by a team, all per user notification messages won't show up. These point notification messages will only show up if rank_pointmsg is set to 1 (show to all users). Since I also experienced that problem with the original server plugin (using the pre-compiled version), I assume my changes aren't causing it.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (TF2_Stats_ball.sp - 80 views - 241.4 KB)
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 12-22-2010 , 15:23   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1280

player_stunned would be used to store the number of times that event occurred, 'points' would store the actual points.

I'll add that and some code to detect drunk bonk and drunk crit-a-cola since that looks like its broken as well.

There was an update recently where I disabled the chat-spam on round end by default.
The details should be in post #2