Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

L4D2 - The Last Stand Update - Issues and Bugs - Mega Thread

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 09-25-2020 , 13:55   Re: L4D2 - The Last Stand Update - Issues and Bugs - Mega Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypicalType View Post
will local servers be permanently broken?
One can only hope. Listen servers were never really supported by SM anyway and cause so many problems with people who don't understand what they're doing and crying about bugs that are not real. Also various plugins cannot work on listen servers anyway and that just creates more problems unless the plugin actively blocks listen servers.
Old 09-25-2020 , 14:04   Re: L4D2 - The Last Stand Update - Issues and Bugs - Mega Thread

Game just got 13mb update.
Accelerator
Old 09-25-2020 , 14:04   Re: L4D2 - The Last Stand Update - Issues and Bugs - Mega Thread

Voice fixed https://steamdb.info/patchnotes/5596616/
Old 09-25-2020 , 14:05   Re: L4D2 - The Last Stand Update - Issues and Bugs - Mega Thread

The new update that was released 5 minutes ago has fixed the crashing related to voicemic.
tRololo312312
Old 09-25-2020 , 14:12   Re: L4D2 - The Last Stand Update - Issues and Bugs - Mega Thread

Servers havent gotten the update yet...
Mr. Man
Veteran Member
Old 09-25-2020 , 14:26   Re: L4D2 - The Last Stand Update - Issues and Bugs - Mega Thread

Code:
An update has been released for Left 4 Dead 2.

- Prevent a server crash when using voice chat.
- Prevent gas can tunneling.
- Fixed an animation bug with weapon melee.
- Updated localizations
- Updated Rocket Dude mutation.
Old 09-25-2020 , 14:30   Re: L4D2 - The Last Stand Update - Issues and Bugs - Mega Thread

Listen Servers work just fine.

I've been testing both a dedicated and listen server and aside from that one crashed on changing maps (that got fixed with updating SM) everything works fine.

The problem with Listen Servers is not the support (or lack thereof), it is simply a matter of user error.
Old 09-25-2020 , 14:33   Re: L4D2 - The Last Stand Update - Issues and Bugs - Mega Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathChaos25 View Post
it is simply a matter of user error.
Yes this is what I wanted to say. That's one reason I hate listen servers because the users have less interest in properly maintaining a server and always blame issues on things they don't understand are usually not related.
Old 09-25-2020 , 15:09   Re: L4D2 - The Last Stand Update - Issues and Bugs - Mega Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
Yes this is what I wanted to say. That's one reason I hate listen servers because the users have less interest in properly maintaining a server and always blame issues on things they don't understand are usually not related.
People always complain plugin issue but most of them are not willing to upgrade sm 1.10 or above because they don't really understand what they are doing with sourcemod server , LMAO
Old 09-25-2020 , 15:53   Re: L4D2 - The Last Stand Update - Issues and Bugs - Mega Thread

hi friends,
I know it is not important now..
But does anyone know how to tell me how to get the "mission" .txt file from the Last Stand campaign that was added to the "coop" mode.

............................................. ............................................. ......................

I already found, for those who need this one...

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/...Missions_Files

Last edited by Mi.Cura; 09-25-2020 at 16:35.
Closed Thread