Raised This Month: $7 Target: $400
 1% 

[CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

BlodyT.
Old 03-06-2019 , 09:18   Re: [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubricant Jam View Post
I protect my "fun" servers already for movement based cheats etc. That's not a problem.
I'm not saying that you shouldn't. In my opinion "fun" servers should be protected by basic AC.

Quote:
However, I'm about to start my own league as well as my "skill" servers will also need protecting. Probably still looking at around 17 servers to protect.
Alright, good to know.

Quote:
prove to us that you can do what you can say you do as I don't think anyone is going to have faith in putting something without source code on their server if you're not reputable.
Sure, I understand your concerns, random guy "showing up" from nowhere with big project
Before this product will be redistributed, the main project should be already out and you will be able to see who stays behind this.

Regards,
BlodyT.
Ejziponken
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-21-2019 , 15:57   Re: [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

The problem I see with this kind of project is that people probably wont use anything on the server without source code. And by giving out the source code, anyone who makes cheats will have access to the code sooner or later.

And I would probably not pay a cent until I saw the code and tried it out to make sure its actually working good. Ive seen to many anti-cheats that are a complete joke.

Also, I probably wouldnt pay a monthly on going fee for a plugin. Sorry.

Last edited by Ejziponken; 03-21-2019 at 16:00.
BlodyT.
Old 03-22-2019 , 01:36   Re: [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Hey,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejziponken View Post
The problem I see with this kind of project is that people probably wont use anything on the server without source code.
Yeah, it's quite understandable. Nobody wants to have malware at their machines.

Quote:
And by giving out the source code, anyone who makes cheats will have access to the code sooner or later.
True, that's why one of the reasons is to keep it private.

Quote:
And I would probably not pay a cent until I saw the code and tried it out to make sure its actually working good. Ive seen to many anti-cheats that are a complete joke.
In case you don't have access to the source code, you are still able to try it by yourself (playing at the protected server with cheats) before you will make any payment. Since a lot of big communities are interested in this product, we might limit the slots. This means the product will be more exotic and there will be a higher demand for protected servers by this AC.
Even after testing, you will still feel the lack of trust. You will be able to see who is staying behind this product. I can't really give the names now, but I'm sure you will be surprised. This should completely solve lack of trust problem.

Quote:
There will be a free version of this AC, which should do a better job than current SMAC.

Thanks for your honest opinion about this project.

Regards,
BlodyT.

Last edited by BlodyT.; 03-22-2019 at 01:37.
uraganas
Old 03-22-2019 , 03:52   Re: [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

You told everyone that SMAC @ultra version costs 50€/month. 50€ is for a lifetime licence for one server. By the words now youre writing discusing with other AM users i should guess the AC development hasn't started yea? People won't see the source code why? Edition of Smac or COW AC?
BlodyT.
Old 03-22-2019 , 11:15   Re: [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Quote:
Originally Posted by uraganas View Post
You told everyone that SMAC @ultra version costs 50€/month. 50€ is for a lifetime licence for one server.
It depends but yes, let's just say you are right. I forgot to mention that everything depends from where you came from. If you are from east (RU, UA etc.) the price will be 3.000 rubles for a FFA/Retake etc servers and for WAR/MIX servers it's 1,000 rubles.
If you will consider this "The national minimum wage increase in Russia. In 2018, the national minimum wage in Russia remained fixed at 152.8 € per month, that is 1,834 euros per year, taking into account 12 payments per year." When Alexander will realize that you are from more "wealthy" country, he will charge you more, it's a common sense. Since he's banned here at AM, we shouldn't discuss about it anymore because you are doing free ads for him. His software is banning legit players. Whatever is related to him or his product, please don't reply at least here in my thread.

Quote:
By the words now youre writing discusing with other AM users i should guess the AC development hasn't started yea?
Well, you can only "guess" since you don't have the knowledge what is going on behind the scenes.
The devs are currently working on the core. To be more easy to understand for you - logger, hooks/message bus, HTTP, player, timer, config, cache, math etc.

Quote:
People won't see the source code why? Edition of Smac or COW AC?
This message only shows that you haven't read this thread are you are lacking of common sense.
Who would pay for something that can't even detect simple cheats like free version of ezfrags?

The AC will be working on metamod not as SM addon. SM addon = COW&SMAC.
If you don't want to be part of this project/use it. It's fine, but please don't trash-talk in my thread if you don't have knowledge.

Regards,
BlodyT
fragnichtnach
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-24-2019 , 02:20   Re: [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlodyT. View Post
The first main objective of the project:
censored for security reasons
The second objective of the project:
censored for security reasons
I should have stopped reading after I've seen this paragraph. Honestly this all looks like a big scam. I wouldn't run your source code hidden plugin on any server because I don't trust you after reading some of the posts here.

Quote:
You are paying for gameme, aren't you?

Last edited by fragnichtnach; 03-24-2019 at 02:23.
BlodyT.
Old 03-24-2019 , 09:27   Re: [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragnichtnach View Post
I should have stopped reading after I've seen this paragraph. Honestly this all looks like a big scam. I wouldn't run your source code hidden plugin on any server because I don't trust you after reading some of the posts here.
Asherkin already restored my post to the previous version.
I did this because I just don't want to make cheater life easier. I described one feature with too many details about how this going to work.
I'm not forcing anyone to use it, it's your choice but thanks for your honest opinion about this project.

Regards,
BlodyT.
fragnichtnach
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-24-2019 , 23:58   Re: [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Ah okay, sorry. Sounded really strange.

To your question about pricing. Maybe have a look at the gameme pricing.
BlodyT.
Old 03-26-2019 , 20:13   Re: [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragnichtnach View Post
Ah okay, sorry. Sounded really strange.

To your question about pricing. Maybe have a look at the gameme pricing.
Thanks, I will check it out

Regards,
BlodyT.

Last edited by BlodyT.; 03-26-2019 at 20:13.
morpig
Old 04-02-2019 , 07:33   Re: [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Hey bro,

Looking forward for this project. I also have similar issues with you, looking for server-side anti cheat that is reliable. I'm currently trying to teach a ML model with "clean" player viewangles and posistions (x, y, z) data, and classify them into single category for each players (normal, unsure, blatant).

BTW, you're still new to the community (3 months in), maybe you can tell your background? Maybe you have your own community/servers? Coding experience? GitHub profile maybe? Steam profile?

Last edited by morpig; 04-02-2019 at 07:36.
Closed Thread