Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks

Post New Thread Reply   

claudiuhks
Yam Inside®™℠
Old 05-17-2015 , 17:25   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #11

If you want your money back, please file a dispute. If you already filed one, then I guess the problem is now solved.

Just so you know, a picture with my PayPal transactions between an interval you specify [..] will be my last reply in this thread. Arkshine already knows my e-mail address and can confirm that.

If someone else scammed you then it has nothing to do with me.

Received payments from Dec 1, 2014 to May 17, 2015 [archived transactions included]
Are you on that list?

Spoiler

Last edited by claudiuhks; 05-17-2015 at 21:25.
Send a message via MSN to claudiuhks Send a message via Yahoo to claudiuhks Send a message via Skype™ to claudiuhks
Baws
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2015 , 21:56   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #12

I'm not on that list no. And I did fill a dispute but it was closed because you said that you gave me the work which you didn't.

@Jhob, he didn't work on it, he didn't give the money back

Here's the screenshots: http://imgur.com/PglfHrC,KQS0Yyu,WXc...6hs9,V0Wxy94#7
That was in CHRISTMAS! Since then he has been telling me I will give you 10$ when I spam him and he hasn't done anything.
http://imgur.com/cYpLl8q

Dispute: http://imgur.com/xnbmqFH What a liar. No one likes scammers.

Last edited by Baws; 05-17-2015 at 22:02.
claudiuhks
Yam Inside®™℠
Old 05-17-2015 , 22:07   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baws View Post
I'm not on that list no. And I did fill a dispute but it was closed because you said that you gave me the work which you didn't.
Where have I said then? If you're not in my list?

Quote:
That was in CHRISTMAS!
I don't see the sense of this thread anymore if you've been scammed last year. Why am I called that way in the screenshots The Suspect and why is my nickname (tf2)?
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2015 , 22:17   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiuhks View Post
Where have I said then? If you're not in my list?

I don't see the sense of this thread anymore if you've been scammed last year. Why am I called that way in the screenshots The Suspect and why is my nickname (tf2)?
Stop acting like you don't know shit and start opening your eyes and look at the screen shot of the dispute. You have changed your name multiple times so I added a nickname so I can find you easily.
I'm a patient man but when it's going too far I step up. I waited for you as you always said: When I get my 10$ don't worry..etc Something like that I said alright cool, but you are going too far and I want everyone to see your true colors.

My question: Where is my 10$?

Last edited by Baws; 05-17-2015 at 22:19.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2015 , 22:18   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:

@Jhob, he didn't work on it, he didn't give the money back

Here's the screenshots: http://imgur.com/PglfHrC,KQS0Yyu,WXc...6hs9,V0Wxy94#7
That was in CHRISTMAS! Since then he has been telling me I will give you 10$ when I spam him and he hasn't done anything.
http://imgur.com/cYpLl8q

Dispute: http://imgur.com/xnbmqFH What a liar. No one likes scammers.
Like I said, you can't prove anything. It's still just "he said, she said". Therefore, it's pointless to make a thread like this. Also, it's just $10. Get over it.
Old 05-17-2015 , 22:21   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #16

Exactly, I've got even more and nothing bad happened.

Spoiler

Stop asking me about your money.
As you can see, my PayPal account has nothing to do with you.
Stop sending money to PayPal accounts that are unverified (or not a business entity).
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2015 , 22:21   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Like I said, you can't prove anything. It's still just "he said, she said". Therefore, it's pointless to make a thread like this. Also, it's just $10. Get over it.
He said she said?

If you can't understand the steam chat and actually read it it's your problem. That 10$ is something to me right now. I don't have a job anymore, my account in my bank is getting lower and lower and that 10$ can actually save a day of my life.
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2015 , 22:24   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Exactly, I've got even more and nothing bad happened.

Spoiler

Stop asking me about your money.
As you can see, my PayPal account has nothing to do with you.
Stop sending money to PayPal accounts that are unverified (or not a business entity).
You sent me that Paypal email threw steam. That what scammers do, they give you something and then lie about it even tho there's a screenshot of you giving me the Paypal email. You have more than 1 Paypal account. I'm not stupid neither are you. But by saying that "Stop sending money to PayPal accounts that are unverified (or not a business entity)." You just proved that you are the most dumb motherfucker on earth.
Yam Inside®™℠
Old 05-17-2015 , 22:28   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
He said she said?

If you can't understand the steam chat and actually read it it's your problem. That 10$ is something to me right now. I don't have a job anymore, my account in my bank is getting lower and lower and that 10$ can actually save a day of my life.
In the first picture you posted, it is not me. I did not type that.
In the second one, I thought you are joking and you'd like me to donate you $10. But when you commented my Steam profile with "-rep Scammed me $10", I instantly blocked you. It was up to me, as it was up to you to file your PayPal dispute.

Can you understand I don't know what really happened? Who you sent money to?
One time you told me to register on your community to fix up a few game servers (that never happened, you lied about that and never gave any FTP credentials), one time you sent me a script so I can fix the SQL queries because some data wasn't saved.. But all of these happened last year!

Why do I personally owe you $10?
And I DO NOT own more than one PayPal account.

This is my last reply in this thread.

Last edited by claudiuhks; 05-17-2015 at 22:36.
Send a message via MSN to claudiuhks Send a message via Yahoo to claudiuhks Send a message via Skype™ to claudiuhks
Baws
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2015 , 22:33   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
In the first picture you posted, it is not me. I did not type that.
In the second one, I thought you are joking and you'd like me to donate you $10. But when you commented my Steam profile with "-rep Scammed me $10", I instantly blocked you. It was up to me, as it was up to you to file your PayPal dispute.

Can you understand I don't know what really happened? Who you sent money to?
One time you told me to register on your community to fix up a few game servers (that never happened, you lied about that and never gave any FTP credentials), one time you sent me a script so I can fix the SQL queries because some data isn't saved.. But all of these happened last year!
Why do I personally owe you $10?
And I DO NOT own more than one PayPal account.
You deleted that comment as you are trying to hide the fact that you ARE a scammer. I sent the money to the Paypal email you told me to send to. Even in the dispute, you said that you gave me the files and you know that I gave you something to work on so it is one of your Paypal accounts. You never gave me anything neither my 10$. Stop going off topic, I'm not leaving you alone until you give me my 10$ back. I will follow you everywhere you go, trust me.
You owe me 10$ because you never gave me the work that you said it was "done". Scammers take but don't give anything back in return which is the work I asked you to do. I hate rats like you.

Last edited by Baws; 05-17-2015 at 22:35.