Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

amx_ejl_beammeup.amx Port Please?

Post New Thread Reply   

cozmicshredder
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-07-2004 , 02:55   amx_ejl_beammeup.amx Port Please?
Reply With Quote #1

Hello all.

I was wondering if someone could or had ported one of my all time favorite plugins by Ludwig van.

amx_ejl_beammeup.amx
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_ejl_beammeup.sma - 282 views - 95.0 KB)
Send a message via ICQ to cozmicshredder Send a message via AIM to cozmicshredder Send a message via MSN to cozmicshredder Send a message via Yahoo to cozmicshredder Send a message via Skype™ to cozmicshredder
Blunted1
Old 09-07-2004 , 23:41  
Reply With Quote #2

jtp10181 has been granted the privledge of looking over all of Ludwig Van's old plugins, so I guess he is the one you would want to talk to
cozmicshredder
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-08-2004 , 03:13   Thanks
Reply With Quote #3

I think I have Lud envy I wish he was back in action he made the best plugins. I can't help but wonder where he is or why he gave it up or whatever he was awsome...

I know he prob goes through these sites and reads these threads from time to time so Lud if your watching please make Scotty work with these new versions of AMXMODX..

haha wishfull thinking aye?

Ok I'll try to contact jtp10181

And by the way did anyone get nukem to work with svencoop yet I still get those nuke has been started but nothing else....

Thanks Blunted for the contact info....
Send a message via ICQ to cozmicshredder Send a message via AIM to cozmicshredder Send a message via MSN to cozmicshredder Send a message via Yahoo to cozmicshredder Send a message via Skype™ to cozmicshredder
Bad HAL 9000
Old 09-08-2004 , 03:16  
Reply With Quote #4

Lud has dropped out of the HL/CS community completly. Also an incedent in his community caused the remains of his BF1942 community to fall apart. (its still there, just at 5% its original strength) He doesnt support his plugins anymore.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-08-2004 , 03:25   Yeah I seen that..
Reply With Quote #5

That was bull what those guys did to Lud Van they should pay dearly he is awesome I can't believe anybody would attack him in anyway shape or form he is such a Monarch in the plug-in community.

That p’s me off they ruined such fun for everyone even the one’s that ruined that CS Clan he had was retarded so many people don’t even have a clue what they had dune.

I use almost every one of his plug-in's I even refuse to upgrade my AMX I still use version 9.3 just so I can enjoy all his plug-in's on my Sven Coop Server.

Dam SMack Tards!
And I just recently started this hosting thing just my luck!
cozmicshredder
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-21-2004 , 13:17   Anybody working on this yet?
Reply With Quote #6

I was just wondering if anyone was trying to make this work with amxmodx?

I really want this plug in to work can somebody try to revive it for me please for my svencoop server?
Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 09-21-2004 , 15:28  
Reply With Quote #7

I'll port it, or convert it and advance it. Give me a while tho.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-25-2004 , 23:20   Thanks I'll wait as long as it takes!
Reply With Quote #8

I haven't been in the forums in a while forgot about checking the posts.

I would really apreciate your port of my all time favorite plugins.

I was going to ask LUD but I know he would ask me to talk about something other then plugins.

This plugin rocks in SvenCoop Mod it's like it was made for that Mod.

Now what would be really cool is if someone made a Star Trek Coop Mod for Half Life and had Luds_Beam_Me_Up_Scotty installed!
cozmicshredder
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-09-2004 , 02:40   Anybody?
Reply With Quote #9

Anyone playing with this port yet by chance?

Just wanted to refresh this thread......