Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

FF2 Freak Fortress 2 1.10.14 Released

Post New Thread Reply   

SuperU
Old 11-01-2014 , 22:40   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.2 Released
Reply With Quote #1291

I have a problem with the bosses keep repeating same boss any idea how to solve it ?
Wliu
Veteran Member
Old 11-02-2014 , 08:56   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.2 Released
Reply With Quote #1292

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperU View Post
I have a problem with the bosses keep repeating same boss any idea how to solve it ?
Yes. Either
a) look back to the last page to figure out what to do
or b) be lazy and just install this.
Old 11-02-2014 , 10:12   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.2 Released
Reply With Quote #1293

Wliu when will you release 1.10.3 ?
Wliu
Veteran Member
Old 11-02-2014 , 11:15   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.2 Released
Reply With Quote #1294

Once I fix the glow bug.
Veteran Member
Old 11-02-2014 , 12:54   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.2 Released
Reply With Quote #1295

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyper View Post
Wliu when will you release 1.10.3 ?
Your signature speaks so much truth it blew my mind

I'm a smartass by nature, get used to it
Sindex
Old 11-03-2014 , 01:07   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.2 Released
Reply With Quote #1296

I have a question; how long ago was the feature where you could tac-on weapon attribute 218 (mark of death) onto a boss's weapon blocked? I used to have this attribute on some of my custom creations, but mark of death attribute no longer works like it used to (on a single opponent).

Last edited by Sindex; 11-03-2014 at 01:09.
Wliu
Veteran Member
Old 11-03-2014 , 10:51   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.2 Released
Reply With Quote #1297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindex View Post
I have a question; how long ago was the feature where you could tac-on weapon attribute 218 (mark of death) onto a boss's weapon blocked? I used to have this attribute on some of my custom creations, but mark of death attribute no longer works like it used to (on a single opponent).
I don't think it was ever blocked.
Old 11-03-2014 , 13:37   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.2 Released
Reply With Quote #1298

Well something end up breaking the functionality. Don't know what it was. If it was Valve or one of the updates to FF2. However I can tell you this I could be flexible with the Mark of Death attribute. I could attach it to a Minigun, Scattergun, and Sticky Jumper. It actually used to work fine. Now it does not work at all.

On a side note. I can see the Soldier class still seems to be immune to certain conditions from certain weapon attributes. So if you attach Bleed condition to a Frying Pan or Jarate to the Sidney Sleeper within a boss's arsenal, then Soldier class is still completely immune to these conditions. Same thing used to happen with the mark of death when I attached it as well. Even the afterburn condition gives out completely on a Soldier when you attach it to certain weapons (SMG or Shotguns). The condition damage always effects every other class except for the Soldier.

Last edited by Sindex; 11-03-2014 at 13:38.
Wliu
Veteran Member
Old 11-03-2014 , 16:31   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.2 Released
Reply With Quote #1299

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindex View Post
Well something end up breaking the functionality. Don't know what it was. If it was Valve or one of the updates to FF2. However I can tell you this I could be flexible with the Mark of Death attribute. I could attach it to a Minigun, Scattergun, and Sticky Jumper. It actually used to work fine. Now it does not work at all.

On a side note. I can see the Soldier class still seems to be immune to certain conditions from certain weapon attributes. So if you attach Bleed condition to a Frying Pan or Jarate to the Sidney Sleeper within a boss's arsenal, then Soldier class is still completely immune to these conditions. Same thing used to happen with the mark of death when I attached it as well. Even the afterburn condition gives out completely on a Soldier when you attach it to certain weapons (SMG or Shotguns). The condition damage always effects every other class except for the Soldier.
The soldier class is...weird.
I've seen rockets that have a 100% damage penalty one-shot soldiers as well as flames not igniting soldiers.
I really should take a look and see if I can figure out what's causing that though...
Old 11-03-2014 , 16:43   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.2 Released
Reply With Quote #1300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wliu View Post
The soldier class is...weird.
I've seen rockets that have a 100% damage penalty one-shot soldiers as well as flames not igniting soldiers.
I really should take a look and see if I can figure out what's causing that though...
Thank you, I appreciate it. You are one of the few people when I talk about this problem did not treat me like I was nuts. At least you know what I am talking about instead of being dismissive over it. Like some other people I know. So again thank you again for at least the acknowledgment.

Last edited by Sindex; 11-03-2014 at 16:46.