Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Steam Forum Mods...

Post New Thread Reply   

Stixsmaster
Veteran Member
Old 01-03-2010 , 01:41   Steam Forum Mods...
Reply With Quote #1

Have any of you ever been banned for posting stuff like Foxbot or a tutorial you made that had links to software to help resize the window for GTAIII on steam forums?

I have twice...

First my account Stixsmaster got banned due to so called hacks/cracks/or w/e and the my second account XStixsmaster got banned due to so called piracy...

Now I have a 3rd account called Stixsworld on the forums...

As you all know probly by now I have a habit of typing "---Stixsmaster" at the end of all my posts...reason being as it helps to establish it is me on that account and proves that I am using it...not anyone else...

Well read the PM I just got from a mod on steam forums about it:
Quote:
Please stop with the signature.
Your name is on every post and we don't allow sigs on these forums.
Now here is what I said in response...FYI: Hope you like to read alot and same goes for him:
Quote:
Re: Please stop with the signature.
I understand what your saying...but when you guys already banned my first original account here which was Stixsmaster...for unknown reasons to me...I feel I should do what I do for all to know my true alias on the web...which is not Stixsworld...I use that for this account cuz it is the closest thing I could come to...

I tried being civil with my account for Stixsmaster...but you guys banned me apparently because I sposedly made a post or posts linking to cracks/hacks/or w/e...but if I do my research correctly on the forums no where do I recall posting any such thing...

In fact I come from allied modders...I am pretty sure you know what/who that is...I for damn sure do not like cracks/hacks/or w/e for games...I wouldnt own over 100+ games on my steam account if I liked them...nor would I be a really respected member of allied modders...

Now I ask why...why would you ban me for posting to sumthing possibly like say Foxbot? Is that really a hack/crack? Last time I tried it...I never get VAC banned...

I am just curious...am I too honest and forward for this forum to have any place on it? Yes I know I can be a pretty forward on things I say...but I only do it to make a point...

Just tell me please why do you guys ban me for real?

I do recall once linking to a walkthrew I made on my website providing DL to software to allow you to resize your GTAIII game...now I dont see how that is a crack/hack either...but yea...apparently it was...I let you guys edit my post and delete the url...and gimme a warning...but I never quite understood the purpose of my bannings...

I seriously feel unappreciated here...

I am sorry if I am coming off rude...I do not mean to...

Just please once again explain why I deserved to be banned on my previous account Stixsmaster...if possible link to the post that got me my ban...cuz if it is due to foxbots...or due the post about GTAIII...my god...I apologize for helping out fellow customers...

---Stixsmaster

P.S. if you can kindly point out where I went rogue on you guys with my previous account then I guess I can kindly stop doing my so called sig on this account...till then...why should I? I think I have the right to do so after all...
Enjoy...and tell me that the mods on steam forums arent complete dumbasses please...

I cant wate to see what evidence they can pull out of their asses against me...

---Stixsmaster

P.S. to make matters even worse for steam mods...go here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...username&ltr=S now tell me do you see my latest account Stixsworld? Yes? Ok now where is Stixsmaster? if you want you can even try logging in as Stixsmaster on the forums...the username is Stixsmaster and the pass is google...you will upon login get told the account was banned for cracks/hacks/etc...clearly...I did nothing wrong and got banned for nothing and they tried covering their tracks to hide my account...you cant even find any of that account's posts...but if you type in Stixsmaster in the main forums search engine to find posts by that user account itll even popup Stixsmaster as a dropdown option...

Clearly I did nothing wrong on that account and they are trying to cover their tracks of fucking me over...

Last edited by Stixsmaster; 01-03-2010 at 01:52.
Send a message via AIM to Stixsmaster Send a message via MSN to Stixsmaster
joaquimandrade
Veteran Member
Old 01-03-2010 , 02:28   Re: Steam Forum Mods...
Reply With Quote #2

There are many people that defend freedom of speech but fails to provide it when they are in charge. It's easy and "looks better" to just make it like it didn't happen. They don't look wrong that way. That's why I appreciate so much the policy of Alliedmodders of not deleting permanently threads. This way, if a moderator does wrong, the user can complain.

Look another user of here banned in there:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=87824

My advice for you is: when you are in a place where you don't have power and where people that has the power disrespects you, leave it.
Stixsmaster
Veteran Member
Old 01-03-2010 , 02:30   Re: Steam Forum Mods...
Reply With Quote #3

Its so stupid tho...I have had a total of 3 accounts now...and my 3rd one is probly gunna be banned for trying to make a point on the difference between what a signature and a sign off is...

---Stixsmaster
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 01-03-2010 , 02:53   Re: Steam Forum Mods...
Reply With Quote #4

I'd like to see where it says that they don't allow "signatures".

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
.OM NOM NOM NOM
BANNED
Old 01-03-2010 , 03:08   Re: Steam Forum Mods...
Reply With Quote #5

http://sexyurl.info/steam
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 01-03-2010 , 04:54   Re: Steam Forum Mods...
Reply With Quote #6

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...d.php?t=651172
The very last line at the bottom. But it only says that sigs are disabled. Does that mean we have to know they are not allowed?

Veteran Member
Old 01-03-2010 , 18:08   Re: Steam Forum Mods...
Reply With Quote #7

Maybe somone else used your account(s). Or...maybe...it...is...because...of...the...e xcessive...use...of...periods. (what's that space between the e and x doing there?)
Veteran Member
Old 01-03-2010 , 23:39   Re: Steam Forum Mods...
Reply With Quote #8

Well here is the response the mod gave me:
Quote:
PS. I asked nicely. If you'd like, I caqn just ban this account as well.

What part of "sigs aren't allowed here" did you not understand?

If the other account was banned, it is irrelevant to this situation except. I could ban this one for ban evasion.

I'm not going to do that but consider the possibilty.

I will see what I can find out but it's not contingent on any "deal".

Stop using the sig or I will ban the account.

Clear enough?
---Stixsmaster

Last edited by Stixsmaster; 01-03-2010 at 23:41.
Send a message via AIM to Stixsmaster Send a message via MSN to Stixsmaster
Jheshka
Old 01-03-2010 , 23:59   Re: Steam Forum Mods...
Reply With Quote #9

Just thought I'd point this out, since it hasn't been made clear enough yet.

It doesn't matter. The steam forums are no way tied to these forums, and their moderators do not care that you come from alliedmods. To be honest; it doesn't matter. At all. You tried to be helpful, it probably helped a few dozen people before their moderators edited your post. But regardless. You tried to help, their moderators didn't appreciate your efforts, and edited your posts. It's not something to get upset about.

Steam forums are awful, and that's all there is to it.
BANNED
Old 01-04-2010 , 19:04   Re: Steam Forum Mods...
Reply With Quote #10

Conclusion, all mods are evil.