Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Leap Zombie (request edit)

Post New Thread Reply   

FN_Productions
Old 11-18-2014 , 03:22   Leap Zombie (request edit)
Reply With Quote #1

Hi all this is the leap zombie by fry! unedited basically with this zombie you can leap using buttons
buttons & IN_JUMP) || !(buttons & IN_DUCK)) (wich means if you press jump and duck while moving forward you leap......Well with this zombie class you can leap while standing up and you can leap when your ducking.

what i would like edited: is that the zombie can only leap while standing up i do not want him to be able to leap while ducking as well i only want him to leap while standing so can someone edit this because this zombie can leap while standing up and can leap while crouching and i would only like him to leap while standing up.

I have searched google and everywere else it has not been done yet so can someone do it for me please thank you!

Last edited by FN_Productions; 02-09-2015 at 20:39.
Send a message via Skype™ to FN_Productions
zmd94
Veteran Member
Old 11-18-2014 , 04:22   Re: Leap Zombie (request edit)
Reply With Quote #2

Just modify this part:
PHP Code:
if (!(pev(idpev_flags) & FL_ONGROUND) || fm_get_speed(id) < 20 || !(buttons IN_JUMP) || !(buttons IN_DUCK)) 
-->
PHP Code:
if (!(pev(idpev_flags) & FL_ONGROUND) || fm_get_speed(id)  < 20 || !(buttons IN_JUMP)) 

Last edited by zmd94; 11-18-2014 at 04:23.
FN_Productions
Old 11-18-2014 , 07:50   Re: Leap Zombie (request edit)
Reply With Quote #3

This will not work that is only changing the key to press jump to leap instead what this means if (!(pev(id, pev_flags) & FL_ONGROUND) || fm_get_speed(id) < 20 || !(buttons & IN_JUMP) || !(buttons & IN_DUCK))

is that IN_JUMP and IN_DUCK are both buttons required to be pressed to leap i want someone to make a code or edit something to make it where you still have to press those buttons to leap but when ever they are crouching and press those buttong they dont leap they just normal crouch i just want the zombie to be only to leap while standing
Send a message via Skype™ to FN_Productions
Old 11-18-2014, 09:13
zmd94
This message has been deleted by zmd94.