Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:S] Premium In-Game Store (Make your server unique & make some cash!)

Post New Thread Reply   

CdnBacon
BANNED
Old 03-30-2012 , 05:07   [CS:S] Premium In-Game Store (Make your server unique & make some cash!)
Reply With Quote #1

This plugins brings an in-game store to any server, allowing all players to gain points over-time, when logged out, rewarded for kills/headshots, all editable in the config easily (even if you have basic knowledge of coding)! It even allows players to buy donator admin which has limited admin features, as well as a master list/back panel for server owners and high level staff.

Basically... you'll get a whole shop for CS:S and allow players to make their time feel valuable while on your server, encouraging others to play on it as well for benefits and maybe even donating to get special perks similar to Team Fortress 2.

Pictures of Plugin [CLICK HERE FOR IMGUR ALBUM]
Features:
- Unlockable Bullet/Grenade Trails (CUSTOMIZABLE!)
- Unlockable Player Trails (CUSTOMIZABLE!)
- Unlockable Hats (OVER 15 UNIQUE HATS!)
- Unlockable 'Fun' Items (Water Guns, Paintballs, Throwing Knives, and more!)
- Unlockable Tea-Bagging (Announces when you're tea-bagging a dead enemy!)
- Unlockable Special Grenades (Unique skins and features for each one!)
- Unlockable In-Game Floating Neon Laser Letters (Type a message for everyone to see! Choose a color or make it random!)
- Unlockable HL2 Zombie Skin (You can easily take out if you run a zombie server and don't want people getting confused!)
- Unlockable Donor Tag (Donors can customize their own donor tags to whatever they like!)
- Unlockable Auto-Bunny Hop & Automatic Pistols! (Easily taken out if you don't want these on your server!)
- Referrer Program (PLAYERS EARN POINTS FOR INVITING PLAYERS TO YOUR SERVER!)
- Weapon buy menu (BUY WEAPONS/EQUIPMENT ON THE GO, OUTSIDE OF SPAWN!)

Perfect For:

- Zombie Mod/Escape/Hell Servers
- Mini-Game Servers
- Bunnyhop/Climb Servers
- Non-Serious Public Servers
- Whatever you can think of!

{This is a private plugin.}
Make your server more unique, fun, and even make cash back from it through donations (in exchange for in-game credits) for only $20 US!

Contact me for purchase details/pre-purchase plugin testing at: @gmail.com, preferably not through the PM system on AM since I'm pretty busy lately/don't have time to check them compared to emails on my mobile phone.

Thank you and I hope you guys enjoy it!
- CdnBacon

PS. This plugin has been tested extensively, and it works without any problems, errors, crashes, or anything else. One of my clients has had a server running it for about a month now with no issues at all! Email me if you are interested in testing this plugin before purchase, I understand if you're worried about quality but I would like to assure you in anyway possible that you can take pride in running this plugin on your server.

Last edited by asherkin; 03-30-2012 at 06:40.