Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CSDM v2.10-Beta4] Bomb removed and spawn problem

Post New Thread Reply   

Riddick51PB
Old 10-02-2006 , 16:01   [CSDM v2.10-Beta4] Bomb removed and spawn problem
Reply With Quote #1

Ok, this is just a standard issue problem report. This post is not to be looked at as "excessive force" or anything else inflammatory of that nature. This is simply a report on my observations.

Here are the two problems I run into:
  • With the bomb in-play (csdm vars: remove_bomb = 0 and remove_objectives = abc), the bomb is disappearing from the map about 66% of the time. That's pretty often. This results in an unbalanced CT score because the Ts can't plant the bomb.
  • there is something about the random nature of respawn that isn't working right. The guy who got killed will respawn right next to the killer, but this time he has spawn protection so he can get a quick turnaround kill.
This is just a simple statement of facts. This post is not to be judged as an assault on anyone's credibility or skills.

This post is simply a standard issue report on my observations of CSDM v2.10-Beta4's execution.

Thank you.
BAILOPAN
Old 10-05-2006 , 21:35   Re: [CSDM v2.10-Beta4] Bomb removed and spawn problem
Reply With Quote #2

What do you mean "disappearing from the map?" Are terrorists not spawning with bombs or do they disappear on dropping?
Old 10-05-2006 , 21:43   Re: [CSDM v2.10-Beta4] Bomb removed and spawn problem
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAILOPAN View Post
What do you mean "disappearing from the map?" Are terrorists not spawning with bombs or do they disappear on dropping?
ok, i'm afraid i can't narrow it down that far. i'll need to do more testing with a full server to get you an accurate description of what's going on.

now, whether the terrorists actually have the bom in hand, get shot and drop the bomb, then it disappears from the map <--- that particular sequence of events i haven't been able to witness first hand, and can't confirm that that is what's happening.