Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Zombie Plague Mod 5.0

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

marcosvsrossi
Old 07-14-2008 , 11:02   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.59

Perfecto estaba usando version amx mod 1.7.6 xD necesitaba la mas nueva a la 1.8.0 pero aora me pasa una cosa no puedo jugar a este mod con bots..si quito el mp.dll puedo jugarlo con mi amigos el mod pero si meto el mp.dll de cstrike, Dlls ay esta el mp.dll no me deja jugar con bots..
e intentado poner los podbot 2.5 pero tampoco funcionan :S alguien me echa una mano?
Fawkes37
Old 07-14-2008 , 11:18   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1aguinhuh View Post
i have to do it all again?
if u want it running nice and clear then u will do it
marcosvsrossi
Old 07-14-2008 , 11:35   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.59

Perfect version was using amx mod 1.7.6 xD the new one needed 1.8.0 but aora a thing happens to me I cannot play this mod with bots .. if I remove the mp.dll it I can play with my friends the mod but if I put the mp.dll of cstrike, Dlls sigh this the mp.dll does not leave me to play with bots.. And tried(meant) to put the podbot 2.5 but they do not work:S either someone throws(adds) a man
MeRcyLeZZ
Veteran Member
Old 07-14-2008 , 14:20   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.60

Updated with 3.60
  • Added a few natives and forwards, along with an include file for those out there willing to make any sub-plugins or something (if you need more, just request!)
  • Thunderclaps now available for zp_lightning settings a to d
  • Added CVARs to disable extra items separately (e.g. infection bomb, etc.)
  • When a Nemesis/Survivor disconnects, the random player chosen to keep the game going will now be a Nemesis/Survivor too (instead of the round going on as infection mode, which looked sorta confusing)
  • Bots now buy extra items after respawn instead of during a fight
  • PODBots: Survivor bots now able to repick weapons in case they drop the M249 (more like a temporary fix)
  • Improved a bit some repetitive tasks handling
  • Minor changes and fixes
Old 07-14-2008 , 14:25   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.60

se pueden usar bots en esa version? que es una version mejor?

They can be used bots in this version? That is a better version?
MeRcyLeZZ
Veteran Member
Old 07-14-2008 , 14:35   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.60

For all of you gettin those "invalid event spechealth2" or "invalid hudsync message -1" errors, just a little advice: don't use ZBOTS!!
Old 07-14-2008 , 14:43   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.60

So I got one question if this is possible to create. When one time I played on cs:s one map that map was black and there was lightning and that lightning strike randomly after some seconds even was that if lightning strike on Zombie/human he kill that person(can strike on all map). I think it's real that lightning can kill ppl.
So is it possible to create this ?
i miss your way in making outstanding plugins...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.
Rexy PHATsac 420
Old 07-14-2008 , 14:44   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.60

can those zp resources such as sounds be used for another version of zombemod such as biohazard?
marcosvsrossi
Old 07-14-2008 , 14:53   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.60

yo no uso zbots. yo utilizo podbot pero no salen los bots..si quito el mp.dll de la carpeta cstrike-dlls-mp.dll entoces me funciona el modo zombies pero los bots no salen. Cuando pongo el mp.dll en la carpeta cstrike-dlls entoces si me funciona los bots pero no el modo zombies. no lo entiendo me ayudan?

I do not use zbots. I use podbot but the bots do not go out .. if I remove the mp.dll of the folder cstrike-dlls-mp.dll entoces me the way works zombies but the bots do not go out. When I put the mp.dll in the folder cstrike-dlls if me it works the bots but not the way zombies. I do not understand it they help me?
NeverMore
Old 07-14-2008 , 15:38   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.60

MeRcyLeZZ can you add the last human to turn into a survivor and last zombie nemesis ? And can you add also insted of HE grenade in "buy extra items" to add Molotov Coctail ?
Closed Thread