Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

CS Nexon GameMode?

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 08-30-2015 , 14:00   Re: CS Nexon GameMode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryWolf View Post
It's not worth speaking with you, you're just a child that suffers around here, it's not the first time when you are trying proove that you're something you're not.
I'm just sick of the horrible lack of common sense around here. All you kids need to figure out how to learn some common sense.
Old 08-30-2015 , 18:37   Re: CS Nexon GameMode?

For all those bumpers: go play on the autobahn!
NO ONE here get's a single cent for his work!
Everyone of us has BETTER things to than sitting at his computer and waiting for little bored childs asking questions and expecting that they are already replied once they hit on the submit button!

Last edited by Mordekay; 08-30-2015 at 18:38.
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 08-30-2015 , 22:23   Re: CS Nexon GameMode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordekay View Post
For all those bumpers: go play on the autobahn!
NO ONE here get's a single cent for his work!
Everyone of us has BETTER things to than sitting at his computer and waiting for little bored childs asking questions and expecting that they are already replied once they hit on the submit button!
Couldn't agree less. Just want to add a little detail. They think USA has secret machines that fake to be humans and help people at active internet forums.

Btw crywolf, fysiks didn't broke any rule, unlike you that are an user here since 2008 and bumped in everyone's face just because you wanted to know the name of 1 game mod and 1 map. Both of the info you could easily find using google, but your laziness pursues you.
Old 08-30-2015 , 22:44   Re: CS Nexon GameMode?

I may have been a bit harsh in my choice of words but that is because I had the misfortune of being forced to upgrade to the latest Big Brother OS on my phone. Those idiots at Google don't seem to have much common sense either so you're not alone.

Last edited by fysiks; 08-30-2015 at 22:46.
CryWolf
Veteran Member
Old 08-31-2015 , 05:04   Re: CS Nexon GameMode?

I think that myself and the staff are sick enought of people like you, posting for +1, yes i am here from 2008 you whanna know how i lasted so long ? i mind my own business unlike you, you go in everyone's topic and posting shit for +1 totally off-topic, dont try prove me anything I DONT CARE.

Some moderators please lock the topic, some nice guys has already answered above what i asked, the rest offtopic doesn't matter but thise guys ruin the beauty of a topic.

Thank you.
Send a message via MSN to CryWolf Send a message via Yahoo to CryWolf
Freezo Begin
BANNED
Old 08-31-2015 , 06:27   Re: CS Nexon GameMode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryWolf View Post
I think that myself and the staff are sick enought of people like you, posting for +1, yes i am here from 2008 you whanna know how i lasted so long ? i mind my own business unlike you, you go in everyone's topic and posting shit for +1 totally off-topic, dont try prove me anything I DONT CARE.

Some moderators please lock the topic, some nice guys has already answered above what i asked, the rest offtopic doesn't matter but thise guys ruin the beauty of a topic.

Thank you.
From 2008 and you didn't learn something called : respect.
Between i don't understand what are you saying.
Closed Thread